Puel would not comment on whether Mahrez, who has missed three games and five training sessions, has been granted permission to be absent by the club.
Daily Mirror: Mahrez's representatives claim the Foxes had agreed to let him leave if a big club offered £50m but still rejected Manchester City's approach.
According to the Daily Mirror, the Algerian has opted to stay away from training for three weeks as he is angry with the Foxes over his failed move to Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.
The key thing for Mahrez is to get his focus back according to his manager, and it seems that the club know how good he is, and six months spent on the sidelines to punish him isn't in the plans for Leicester.
Madjer, however, did not help deescalate the situation by stating that he believes the midfielder should move to a bigger club.
Impondrá EU castigos más severos a Corea del Norte
Sin embargo, pareció mantener un discurso más firme en Tokio , asegurando que no se debe permitir a Corea del Norte " secuestrar el mensaje y las imágenes de los Juegos Olímpicos".
The former Barcelona boss was happy to tell a pre-match news conference on Friday that he would be avoiding such controversy this time around. West Ham are also said to be keen on Roberts but, as we said, he's 21 so it's at least 15 years too soon for him to join them.
"The boys will welcome Riyad back, and he's no doubt one of our best players", said Maguire after last week's draw with Swansea City in the league.
They are predictably heavy odds-on for the visit of Leicester City, with 2-9 only appealing for those with long accts. "It was a good response." .
"He enjoys his football and I think he needs to come back and play and touch the ball".
'Riyad is a magnificent player, he loves football, he loves his relationship with his friends, his teammates, he enjoys his football. "Together, to look forward and continue the hard work on the pitch". "I just feel it needs somebody from outside to deal with it". If you're the academy or reserve team manager at Manchester City, you must think, "I'm wasting my time"'. "We have no pressure against this team, they are the favourites", said the Frenchman.
RIYAD MAHREZ was all smiles as he returned to Leicester training for the first time in 10 days.
- Flamengo cambia de estadio para recibir a River Plate
- Aparecieron con vida las dos mochileras argentinas perdidas en Bolivia
- Moreno convoca a poderes del Estado para defender su consulta ante organismos
- "Si Brasil juega contra el TRI en Rusia, tendremos problemas": Ronaldo
- Se suicida representante de la actriz Rose McGowan
- Iran athletes demand apology from Samsung over Olympic snub
- Pelenchín Caballero es condenado a cinco años de prisión
- El presupuesto de Trump incluirá 3 mil millones para el muro fronterizo
- Fiscalía presenta acusación contra Rafael Garay: pide 8 años de cárcel
- Parlamento europeo pide extender sanciones al presidente venezolano Nicolás Maduro