The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration will issue guidelines for the processing and deployment of domestic workers to Kuwait.
"We will be strict in the training of our OFWs to make sure they are properly trained before they are deployed". He isn't that naive to believe China would be as protective to us as the US, which has larger interests to defend here and which has historically closer ties to the Philippines.
If Xi won over Duterte using the first promise, that is probably because the latter is harboring real worries of being ousted. Duterte has resolved to put an end to these disputes through a combination of creating and implementing long overdue political agreements with moderate Moro factions while joining with the moderates to fight terrorist extremism.
Seven opposition senators asked the Supreme Court (SC) to declare as illegal and unconstitutional the decision of President Rodrigo "Rody" Duterte to withdraw the Philippines from the International Criminal Court (ICC) where he was facing charges of alleged crimes against humanity over the government's bloody war on illegal drugs. Duterte currently faces the following obstacles to implementing the BBL. "There's an airstrip", Duterte said, according to transcripts released by the presidential palace.
However, an ardent supporter of Duterte who spoke on condition of anonymity expressed disappointment that the president had "given in so easily to the Kuwait government".
The labor chief said his recommendation really was for partial lifting, but President Duterte was impressed by the goodwill gesture of the Kuwaiti government which prompted him to totally lift the ban.
When all regions and peoples in The Philippines are allowed to take responsibility and enjoy the benefits of their own autonomous economic, cultural and social management, it does not make The Philippines weaker but stronger and more peaceful.
Ramadan is a holy month for the world's nearly 1.5 billion Muslims, many of whom practice the ritual of dawn-to-dusk fasting and prayers.
The exercises have provided a positive spin to what has been a fraught relationship in past years. Instead, he said, the Philippines would likely do better to keep the peace with Beijing.
- Corte belga rechaza el pedido de extradición de tres dirigentes catalanes
- Crean teléfono móvil de batería infinita con carga solar
- Si Nestora Salgado solicita formalmente seguridad, se le daría, asegura Astudillo
- Chucky Lozano jugaría en la liga española con el Valencia
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- REPORTE: Sony dejará de fabricar juegos físicos de PlayStation Vita
- Todos 'pelearán' por Margarita Zavala
- Descubren agujero negro de crecimiento más rápido del Universo
- Llaman "frijolero" a latino en Starbucks de Estados Unidos
- Llamado de Rafa Márquez viene bien a selección, afirma "Chuy" Corona