According to Page Six, Don Jr. has been romancing Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle for a few weeks. "While he wants to respect the privacy of his family, he is getting divorced, and he enjoy's Kimberly's company".
Donald Trump Jr., 40, supposedly had an affair in the 2011-2012 time frame with singer Aubrey O'Day after they met during the filming of the Celebrity Apprentice.
The former Victoria's Secret model, actress, and lawyer joined Fox News in 2006.
Guilfoyle was previously married for four years to former San Francisco Mayor and current California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom. They divorced back in 2005. She's a former prosecutor long known for her support of the Trump family; she was reportedly considered to replace Sean Spicer as White House press secretary previous year but is still under contract with Fox News.
A match made in political heaven?
Their relationship did not last long, since The Blast reported in November that Ball called off their divorce, and they are attempting to reconcile.
Rumors first arose in December 2016 that Guilfoyle was a consideration for the role of press secretary. Scaramucci insisted they were friends, but an August report in Showbiz 411 claimed they were apartment hunting together. However, the deal fell through due to Guilfoyle's "long-term" contract with Fox News.
Guilfoyle instructed The Mercury Information on the time that she would have been honored to simply accept the job.
Her ex-husband was also very politically active.
Check out The Cheat Sheet on Facebook!
- Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
- Rusia 2018: Esteban Cambiasso podría integrar el cuerpo técnico de Colombia [FOTOS]
- Nokia 8 Pro Camera Update Arriving Soon
- Colombia logró aprobación de último comité para ingresar a la Ocde
- Selección Colombia: Stefan Medina, el primer descartado por José Pékerman
- Muere juez que llevaba proceso contra Elba Esther
- Motín de presos políticos en Venezuela
- Matías Defederico es pasado: el nuevo ¿amor? de Cinthia Fernández
- INE asegura que está blindado ante cualquier intento de hackeo
- Patrulla militar desaparecida en frontera con Colombia