Morata came up through the Real Madrid academy and really hit his stride during a two-year spell at Juventus from 2014 to 2016.
Juve, though, have made a striker their top priority in the summer as they expect Mario Mandzukic to leave.
Willian was the main point of a number of Chelsea supporters anger on Twitter, with the Brazil global being accused of being poor and wanting to leave the club in the summer by putting in an bad display.
So I think Chelsea will win this 2-0, but this is a big game for them to put pressure on Spurs and Liverpool. Morata's back injury and lack of form have caused the Blues to drop support and faith in him despite scoring 13 goals and notching up six assists in his debut season in England. Your [the press] focus is only Morata, but I would like it if your focus was for the whole team.
The draw makes their chances of reaching the European competition very slim and fans were understandably disappointed with the result on social media, however, it was the performance of one of their players that frustrated them more than anything else.
'We weren't able to win the game, this is football'.
The Blues now sit in fifth position and are relying on either Tottenham or Liverpool to slip up in the final week of the season.
Chelsea will be looking to finish the season on a high when they lock horns in the finals of the FA Cup against Manchester United at Wembley.
- Amalia García deja la Secretaría del Trabajo de CDMX
- Farías es designado técnico del seleccionado
- Establecerán protocolo de ciberseguridad
- Balean a pareja en La Cervecería de Barrio Universidad
- Realizan protestas por primer año del homicidio de Javier Valdez
- Twitter identificará con distintivos a 'trolls'
- Rage 2 desata la locura con su gameplay
- Congreso de Guerrero nombra nuevo fiscal estatal a Zuriel de los Santos
- Ganan Celtics pese a gran LeBron James
- Reforma Educativa es la que más apoyo tiene de la sociedad: EPN