Morata came up through the Real Madrid academy and really hit his stride during a two-year spell at Juventus from 2014 to 2016.
Juve, though, have made a striker their top priority in the summer as they expect Mario Mandzukic to leave.
Willian was the main point of a number of Chelsea supporters anger on Twitter, with the Brazil global being accused of being poor and wanting to leave the club in the summer by putting in an bad display.
So I think Chelsea will win this 2-0, but this is a big game for them to put pressure on Spurs and Liverpool. Morata's back injury and lack of form have caused the Blues to drop support and faith in him despite scoring 13 goals and notching up six assists in his debut season in England. Your [the press] focus is only Morata, but I would like it if your focus was for the whole team.
The draw makes their chances of reaching the European competition very slim and fans were understandably disappointed with the result on social media, however, it was the performance of one of their players that frustrated them more than anything else.
'We weren't able to win the game, this is football'.
The Blues now sit in fifth position and are relying on either Tottenham or Liverpool to slip up in the final week of the season.
Chelsea will be looking to finish the season on a high when they lock horns in the finals of the FA Cup against Manchester United at Wembley.
- Twitter identificará con distintivos a 'trolls'
- Reforma Educativa es la que más apoyo tiene de la sociedad: EPN
- Estas fueron las empresas con mayores ingresos en el último año
- Establecerán protocolo de ciberseguridad
- Barcelona: Andrés Iniesta duda entre jugar en China o en Japón
- Lobos se queda en primera
- Congreso de Guerrero nombra nuevo fiscal estatal a Zuriel de los Santos
- Polémica por televisor de más de 8 millones que compró el Gobierno
- ONU denuncia a Israel por matar indiscriminadamente en las protestas de Gaza
- Farías es designado técnico del seleccionado