Following Mario Costeja Gonzalez's case, which asked Google to remove information related to his financial history, the European Court of Justice ruled in 2014 that outdated and irrelevant data be erased on request, making the right to be forgotten a legal precedent.
So, if you send or receive messages to your Gmail inbox in "confidential mode", they will self-destruct (i.e. you can't copy, download or print them) upon the scheduled expiration date. However, when it expires the email will disappear from the inbox.
According to the screenshot, one can set an expiry date for as long as 5 years. Google has confirmed that the new design and features are coming within the coming weeks. This will be especially useful for sending confidential emails or emails that you feel should be read and deleted for privacy purposes. Google's parent company, Aplhabet Inc, has also laid fiber-optic cable on the continent apart from developing the app. The tech giant is also looking for ways to make Android phones cheaper and easier to use. But Google is among the world leaders in the field of AI. Outlook customers are probably going to love this.
You will be able to customise the setting by tapping on the lock icon in the compose mail section. In recent months, domestic mobile carriers and IT companies have released AI speakers that play a central role in the AI-base home ecosystem. Up to six people can connect to Google Home at a time, and it can distinguish between all the six voices giving each one respective answers.
How do you control when recipients' emails self-destruct?This new security feature will give you, the sender, more control.
Google offers a compelling option for turning your dumb TV into a smart one quickly and cheaply. It is a circular speaker that can project 360-degree sound.
The game itself isn't too thrilling, but the idea of sitting next to your smart speaker and playing a game using only your brain and your voice is pretty cool. The new mode will also allow senders to restrict the recipient from copying, downloading, or even printing the email.
- Facebook recopila datos aunque no estás registrado
- Arrancó la VIII Cumbre de las Américas
- Para llorar: Chapecoense y una camiseta en honor a Colombia
- Que no haya impunidad en asesinato de periodistas — SIP
- Colombia no reconocerá resultados de las elecciones en Venezuela
- Confirman asesinato de equipo periodístico de diario ecuatoriano El Comercio
- Bombardea Trump Siria; responderemos, dice Rusia
- Qué hacen las redes sociales y motores de búsqueda con nuestros datos
- Bayern Munich sigue en modo aplanadora; golea 5-1 al 'Gladbach'
- Racing no pudo con Defensa y Justicia en Varela