The first is actually selling it at Rs 22400 "Without Offer" and at Rs 22399 "With Offer". Although previous rumors suggested the update may arrive in mid-April, it appears that Samsung may have pushed back the release of Android Oreo until next month. Those interested in purchasing the new products can use the Troca Smart Samsung program, in which the user's old smartphone is accepted in exchange for a discount on the new product.
There was a false alarm three days ago when Verizon rolled out a new firmware update for the Galaxy S7 and mentioned in the support page for the handset that Oreo had been rolled out.
The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge were both recently certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance running Android 8.0 Oreo so it's only a matter of time before they receive the much-awaited firmware update. Presently, the Galaxy C7 Pro is in at another cost cut of Rs 2,500, cutting down its cost to Rs 22,400. The timeframe that's revealed on this website often helps provide an idea of when other markets will get the update as well.
The Galaxy C7 Pro is a toned version of the Galaxy C9 Pro which was launched last year in January.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is expandable by up to 256GB via a microSD card. The C7 Pro comes packed with a full-metal body and a front-mounted fingerprint scanner. The rear camera comes with f/1.9 aperture and dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
The Galaxy C7 Pro is accessible in Navy Blue and Gold shading choices and accompanies a 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display.
- Sir Alex Ferguson reacts to Arsene Wenger leaving Arsenal
- El Papa Francisco pide el fin de la violencia en Nicaragua
- Todo listo en Minería para Primer Debate Presidencial; llegan invitados
- Captan a Bill Gates en el hípico de Xalapa, Veracruz
- Cancelan premundial femenil por violencia; regresa Tri
- Lunes complicado: paralizan el servicio de la Línea C
- AMLO sorprende con video pegando estampitas en el Álbum del Mundial
- Márquez se despide del Jalisco
- Cierran los colegios electorales en Paraguay
- Inspectores de armas químicas parten a sitio en Siria