There was some shaky defending from Barca in the opening minutes of the second half as Samuel Umtiti lost his footing to allow Santi Mina to pick up the ball and feed Rodrigo.
"The disappointments and the things we've done badly, they hurt". This is the most important thing. "And I must congratulate my players because it wasn't easy".
Daniel Parejo pulled a goal for the visitors from the penalty spot in the closing moments, but that couldn't stop Barca sealing a win that stretches their lead over Atletico Madrid at the top of the table to 14 points. "After a defeat like the one against Roma, there's always a painful period when questions are asked and everyone is affected".
Real Sociedad had previously held the record for 39 years, set during the 1978-1979 and 1979-1980 seasons. Barcelona remains undefeated through 32 rounds this season. It's not the manger's fault. However, the club now have two games in a week, and he will surely have to make changes to give his key men a break.
"The week has been hard and that hard week affects everyone, including the fans".
While Valencia kept Lionel Messi in check, Coutinho unlocked the visiting defense by threading a pass to meet Suarez's run in the 15th minute.
Valencia stay third, one point ahead of Real Madrid, who are also in action on Sunday, away to Malaga.
Barcelona doubled its lead six minutes into the second half.
It was the brilliance of winter signing Philippe Coutinho that led to Luis Suarez's opener.
In the 51st minute, Umtiti made it 2-0 as he rose highest to head in Coutinho's corner.
It is believed that the 33-year-old has received a number of offers from the Chinese Super League, although. We need to learn from our mistakes.
Midfielder Steven N'Zonzi scored from long range to complete Sevilla's comeback from two goals down and draw with Villarreal 2-2 in a match where both sides ended with 10 men.
Luis Suarez opened the scoring for Barcelona vs Valencia. N'Zonzi struck four minutes later.
There's still a few banana peels in the way of Barcelona going unbeaten the whole season, but with Valverde's men grinding out wins even when they play poorly, its seems likely that they'll do enough to finish the season as invincibles.
- Estados Unidos listo para bombardear Siria otra vez
- The Confidential Mode: Google Added A Surprising New Feature In Gmail
- The Weeknd llora por Selena Gomez en Coachella
- Neymar se recupera satisfactoriamente de lesión
- Liverpool Get Dream Draw In Champions League Semi-Finals
- Bayern to tackle Madrid, Liverpool face Roma in Champions League semis
- Submarino de EU lanza misiles Tomahawk contra Siria
- París Saint-Germain gana el campeonato francés por séptima vez
- Dos menores de edad fallecieron en incendio en Valparaíso
- Orioles recall Cobb, lose Schoop to oblique strain