Additionally, the photo showing the front of the Mi MIX 2S shows an earpiece. Since the back glass of the telephone has a gleaming attraction in the pictures, it appears that it could be wearing a glass panel that makes it easier to wireless charge. It's a premium processor from Qualcomm and is considered as one of the most powerful to date.
There is a slight mismatch in the old and new leaks of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. It is noted that the number of CPU cores is six. The specs revealed by benchmark listing includes the presence of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 3GB RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Specifications leaked about the Mi 7 prior to this hint at the device having up to 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, dual 16MP rear cameras, a 5.65-inch display at a 1080x2160 resolution and a 4480mAh battery. The device has already been launched in China and is yet to enter India.
The smartphone market has witnessed a lot of trends in the past few months and many manufacturers are embracing these trends. The rear of the device also hosts a vertical dual camera setup separated by LED flash.
Note that Xiaomi is among the five largest suppliers of smartphones. From the same, it looks like the Mi 7 will arrive with a cutout at the top of its display as seen on the iPhone X. Along with the display notch, it has also been revealed that the smartphone might arrive with an Infrared camera and a larger battery than the one rumored earlier. It is said to have a new method called openIRCamera, which is believed to be a Face Unlock kind of feature of MIUI.
- El gigante tecnológico Apple adquirió la app de revistas digitales Texture
- #VIDEO Abren investigación contra 'Maza' Rodríguez por AGRESIÓN a aficionado
- Detectan segundo caso de sarampión en el país
- El Metro de Medellín volvió a fallar
- EEUU presiona para que ONU no envíe observación electoral a Venezuela — Maduro
- Trump Didn't Bow to NRA on Guns — White House
- Indian Wells: el duelo entre las Williams fue para Venus
- Del Potro y un gran triunfo en su debut en Indian Wells
- No volveré a trabajar con Woody Allen: Michael Caine
- NFL Tight End Will Be On This Season Of 'The Bachelorette'