This season, the Lilywhites were impressive in the group stage of the Champions League, finishing as the top team from their group, ahead of last season's winners Real Madrid.
Speaking to reporters two days on from the defeat, the 46-year-old said: "If we only see the stats from the two games, Tottenham was much the better team". We put pressure on the referee.
Rumour has it that Spanish right-back Hector Bellerin is on the club's shopping list and at age 22, he is in the correct age bracket that should be considered for rejuvenating the squad.
This Tottenham team are too good to be labelled with the 'typical Spurs' tag - they must shake off that reputation, says Jamie Redknapp.
"It's a massive opportunity to learn not only on the pitch but outside".
'It's a massive situation that you must learn from, ' said Pochettino.
As it has been historically, and besides in the recent years, when they have reached two times the final in the last three editions.
After the game, which was decided by goals from Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala after Son Heung-Min's opener, Juventus centre-half Chiellini said "history" had played a part in the result - suggesting Tottenham's was about falling just short, while Juventus' was about winning.
Tottenham will rue missed chances and Harry Kane's last-minute header against the post but Massimiliano Allegri's streetwise Juve side proved they are still one of the toughest of European nuts to crack. Of course I am disappointed, when you compete in the Champions League and against this type of club, you can win or you can lose.
"It's a club with a culture to do everything to try to help the team on the pitch".
With nine games to play, Bournemouth currently sit in 12th place in the standings and they will know that relegation still remains a slender possibility, with six points separating the Cherries and 18th-placed Crystal Palace.
"The obsession thing is never good".
Don't count the Cherries out if they go down early, as Howe's side are the most resilient around.
"Then in football it's not only about a better performance, stats, shots more on targets, or have more possession".
Dan is ESPN FC's Tottenham correspondent.
- Cae intensa lluvia con granizo en la Ciudad de México
- Gobierno y ELN confirman que quinto ciclo de negociación comenzará mañana
- Demoraron a la esposa de Julio De Vido
- Ley permitirá disparar en la lucha contra el contrabando
- López Obrador ofrece garantías a inversionistas del NAICM
- Menor ingresa a CBTis y amenaza a su novia con un arma
- "Enfermedad X", el misterioso padecimiento del futuro
- Federer ganó, Del Potro convenció y Djokovic dijo adiós en Indian Wells
- Larry Kudlow será el nuevo asesor económico de Trump
- Retira Ford 1.3 millones de vehículos por fallas en volante