"Last year, the gang - Deena Nicole Cortese, Paul "Pauly D" Delvecchio," Jenni "JWOWW" Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino - announced that they would all return for yet another chapter in the Jersey Shore saga in 2018.
Jersey Shore was a cultural phenomenon that introduced the world to some pretty iconic blowouts, constant fist-pumping, as well as the ubiquitous term GTL.
"I love my children but I never let loose", opines Farley, 32, who listed her Toms River mansion, pictured with six bedrooms and a tanning bed, for $1.59 million in December. "Motherhood has made me insane". This season looks like vintage "Jersey Shore" and we're here for it.
As the trailer shows, amid all the G.T.L. action, someone's shopping for engagement rings, and Mike is readying himself for his tax evasion lawsuit, aka "United States versus The Situation". His on-screen ex-girlfriend Samantha "Sweetheart" Giancola is not in the reunion series. The first episode hasn't even aired and "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" has already been renewed for a second season, so there's still a possibility she could join her old crew for some shenanigans.
"We're older, but I don't think many of us are wiser", original cast member Ronnie Ortiz-Magro says at one point in the trailer, after sharing the fact that he's a soon-to-be father. The series premieres Thursday, April 5 at 8 p.m. on MTV.
- Jorge Sampaoli ensayó un once inicial para el duelo ante Italia
- Trama rusa: Trump lanza su mayor ataque contra el fiscal del caso
- Brasil y Colombia buscan recuperar la democracia en Venezuela — Santos
- Se registra un sismo de magnitud 6,0 en Oaxaca — México
- ¡Ya es personal! Gennady Golovkin acusa a 'Canelo' de usar sustancias prohibidas
- El elenco de Stranger Things recibirá un aumento de sueldo
- Anaya acusa que el PRI es muy tramposo y pide observadores internacionales
- Argentina ya tiene su camiseta alternativa para el Mundial
- Aubrey O'Day's 'DTJ' is probably a breakup song for Donald Trump Jr
- En Chile cobraron el penal más inventado del mes