The smartphone could go on sale in China sometime in March, after an initial showcase at MWC 2018.
Xiaomi is expected to soon launch a flurry of flagship phones, one of which is expected to be an upgrade to the company's Mi Mix lineup. My Drivers was the first to see the benchmark listing for Mi MIX 2S, which claims that the handset will run the Snapdragon 845 system on chip (SoC).
Xiaomi's upcoming Mi Mix series smartphone, allegedly dubbed the Mi Mix 2S, has been the subject of a number of leaks and reports lately. Xiaomi Mi 7 will come with Snapdragon 845 chipset with an octa-core CPU and the Adreno 630 GPU. The battery capacity gets a major bump on Mi 7 to 4480 mAh from 3350 mAh on its predecessor.
With the Mi 7, we also expect the company to follow the same trend even in 2018. Since the Mi 7 is a flagship offering from Xiaomi, more drastic design improvements are expected.
The phone will also have "12 MP Optical Zoom Dual Camera" at the back, and, it will flaunt a four-sided curved ceramic uni-body design. On the connectivity front, the Mi 6 includes the basic options along with latest Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and USB Type-C 3.0 port.
Since the leaked image comes from an unknown source, take these details with a pinch of salt. According to a screenshot that was disseminated on Friday, the Mi 7 could feature a 5.6-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160, also known as FHD+. However, this render leaked earlier shows single camera and fingerprint scanner at the back of Mi MIX 2S, whereas, the sketch leaked today shows dual camera setup at the back with the fingerprint scanner missing (because under-display). The processor is likely to be teamed with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 25GB of high-speed UFS internal storage.
The smartphone will be backed by a 4,480mAh battery and should support Quik Charge technology.
- Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
- EEUU anticipa sanciones económicas a Corea del Norte
- UFO spotted in SpaceX 'Starman' video live feed above Earth — WATCH
- Democrats, Republicans Sound Off On Controversial GOP Memo
- Tesla Announces Biggest Quarterly Loss To Date
- Resultado, resumen y mejores imágenes por la Premier League — Tottenham vs Arsenal
- President Trump tweets Nunes memo 'totally vindicates' him in Russia collusion probe
- Con Donovan, León saca el triunfo
- "Kim Jong-un" y "Donald Trump" son expulsados de los JJ.OO
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique