At this time it's unclear if he was speaking about Feis.
The motive behind the shootings is still unclear.
"It is a horrific situation".
How many people were killed? .
Cruz was caught in a nearby town, and was taken to a hospital after being arrested.
"He was crazy about guns", Mr Williams said, speaking by the side of the road near the high school. Potentially there could have been signs out there. Five are suffering from "life-threatening injuries", police said.
Broward County Sheriff confirmed at least 14 injured people having been transferred to the hospital, before tweeting "It's catastrophic".
A FLORIDA high school was the scene of a brutal Valentine's Day shooting. Television footage from the site showed scared school students rushing out of the school building.
In one video, people are screaming "Oh my God!" as gunshots rang out. I can't go up the stairs.
"I saw some bodies".
School officials said Cruz had been expelled from the school for disciplinary reasons. He says not all victims were carrying identification and thus couldn't be quickly identified.
Florida Governor Rick Scott said the shooting was "absolutely pure evil".
Four in Your Corner is looking into what schools in Southwest Florida are doing to keep students safe in the wake of the Parkland school shooting.
"He used to break things around the school just for the fun of it. He was not a good kid".
"You come to the conclusion that this is just absolutely pure evil", he said.
- Viajarán al universo de Star Wars
- Fans think they've figured out why Kylie Jenner named her baby Stormi
- Justicia venezolana cambiará leyes para castigar "nuevas formas de delito"
- Garro quiere que funcionarios y concejales tengan que presentar sus declaraciones juradas
- Hay un sospechoso detenido por el tiroteo en Florida — Videos
- Afecta más a niños 60 nuevos casos de cáncer infantil en 2017
- Jugador Brasileño Sufre Paro Cardíaco Durante Entrenamiento
- Se abre el debate sobre la edad de consentimiento sexual en Francia
- Dieron de baja los colectivos de ArBus
- Updated projected field for the 2018 NCAA Tournament (Week 15) — Bracketology