Mina, 23, moves to the Camp Nou for a fee of €11.8 million, and the Colombian's five-and-a-half-year contract includes a €100m release clause. He will also become the tallest player in the squad at 1.95 meters (6-foot-4).
"Without a doubt the Colombian has the potential to make it".
Mina will be the first Colombian to play for Barcelona and Faustino Asprilla tweeted a graphic of the signing.
The Red Devils retain an interest in the France international but he would prefer to stay in Spain, thus edging Barca to the front of the queue for his signature. "He will arrive with Jair Mina his rep.to @ FCBarcelona_en in a couple hours, best luck to him in this new stage of his career".
Mina is known for his speed and daring. The Argentine is set to move to the Chinese Super League. He continued in this position following his move to Independiente de Santa Fe, where he established himself as one of South America's most promising players in the position before securing a move to Palmeiras in 2016. Barcelona said the match served as a trial for Mosquera, who did not join the club.
Mina made his senior team debut in 2013 for Deportiva Pasto. He missed part of last season because of a serious foot injury with Palmeiras.
Barca continue their pursuit of winning the treble tonight as they face Celta Vigo in the Copa del Rey tonight. Barcelona has a nine-point lead over Atletico Madrid at the halfway point.
- Alexander Succar, el futbolistas peruano que jugará en el fútbol de Suiza
- Inflación en 2017, la más alta desde el 2000
- Después de 22 años "La Mano Peluda" saldrá del aire
- Buenos Aires Playa 2018
- Cae ex edil de Tlapa por homicidio de "diputado 500"
- Juvenil mexicano se unirá a las filas del Borussia Dortmund
- Formalizan coalición MORENA, PES Y PT en Querétaro
- Ricky Martin se casó "caleta"
- AMD admits it is vulnerable to both versions of Spectre
- Novak Djokovic to play Kooyong Classic and TieBreak Tens