RMC fails to reveal the details of the deal between Real Madrid and Hazard but it is widely known that the Belgian represents Zidane's top summer target to replace Bale who has been struggling with injuries during his time in the Spanish capital.
Zidane led Real Madrid to La Liga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup victories in 2017.
Commonly known as clear-the-air talks, it is hoped that whatever was said will have done the trick and we can start closing the gap on Barcelona.
Los Blancos do have a game in hand on Ernesto Valverde's rampant side, although they face a stern test when they welcome sixth-placed Villareal - just four points behind them in the table - on Saturday evening.
"You (the media) know very well it is not all negative here. The downside was the goals before the break and at the end", Zidane said. "That's what's important, and recently it has been difficult to win matches". He will say: "'If you sign, I will sign, ' and I say the same to him!" the goalkeeper told the Evening Standard earlier this month. We can't focus all on the negative.
What positives do you see from Madrid? They're a positive team and their results reflect that'. "I have until 2020".
Harry Kane, Mauro Icardi, Paulo Dybala and Eden Hazard have all tipped as potential options to move to the Bernabeu, while Atletico frontman Antoine Griezmann has also emerged as a surprise option.
Blues boss Antonio Conte has also urged the club to tie Hazard and Belgium team-mate Thibaut Courtois down to new deals. Everything which could have possibly gone wrong has gone wrong for the European and World Champions. "We will go little by little but we won't risk him and we want him to be at 200%". "We have to show on the field that we are improving", Zidane said.
He would arrive with big credentials having enjoyed success with both Germany and at club level.
- Conviértete en un supersayajin con las adidas de Dragon Ball Z
- Según de The Washington Post, AMLO recibe apoyo de Rusia
- Opositores pretenden impedir que Hernández asuma la presidencia de Honduras
- Obrador es un "nini" y Anaya un 'guía de turistas': Meade
- Breitbart chairman Steve Bannon steps down amid ongoing fallout from Trump attack
- Mujer mata a su hijo por perder su celular
- Arsene Wenger opens up about Arsenal star's potential departure
- La forma del agua, éxito del mexicano Guillermo del Toro
- "Llevaba seis meses esperando este momento" — Volvió Djokovic
- Bayern extend lead with Leverkusen win