Guardiola was close to signing the Chile international, only for a move to be blocked by Arsenal.
- Not the best, certainly, but one that Alexis Sanchez showed well on in his debut for Manchester United. His choice for the second goal is a choice that a player like Marcus Rashford is too nervous to make that kind of decision.
The Chilean started off with a mixed performance, but was a constant threat thereafter, registering an assist for Ander Herrera's goal, and Mourinho was full of praise for his new signing. This was, supposedly, directed at Ozil, who wants and deserves a big pay raise if he is willing to stick with the club in their time of trouble.
Furthermore, Sanchez romped his way to the Man of the Match award and both of United's goals with him on the pitch came from chances he created. He doesn't get back quick enough, then when he realizes the ball's played in behind him, just clear your lines, then you could argue with a goalkeeper afterwards.
50th min KEY PASS: Excellent vision from Sanchez who chips a delightful ball from the left wing into Rashford who darts into the box and again evades the attention of Yeovil defence. Herrera was his manager's lieutenant on the field, and it's no surprise to see him focus on Sanchez's defensive qualities.
That spark generated the wholly-dominant visitors' first two goals on a night where Darren Way's Yeovil had precious few opportunities to upset the odds. We are creating the conditions for a brilliant and successful future for Manchester United.
Blindaremos a Venezuela de las sanciones internacionales — Delcy Rodríguez
La titular de la ANC recalcó que ante el continuo asedio imperial hay que mantener la confianza en la ... pueblo conciencia despierta, derecho un país independiente, a cualquier dominación extranjera. "El caído de económica, caído de sanciones". "Venezuela reencontrará la desarrollo económico de la elección presidencial", agregó.
Granted, it was Yeovil, but the qualities of Sanchez were on display and will no doubt be carried through until the end of the season. He needed to play, but he wasn't ready for 90 minutes and I was thinking maybe 60 or 65.
But, as with Sanchez, Mourinho has shown that, while he might not like it, playing catch-up is a great motivator.
He told BBC: "He is a fantastic addition".
The stumbling block was, apparently, money.
He added: "On Monday there was a lot going on, it is a special day for Alexis Sanchez - you have to do paperwork and travel".
United, who are unbeaten in their last eight league games winning the last three, take on fifth-placed Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley on Wednesday.
- 4 sismos se registraron en Arequipa esta madrugada — Perú
- FA Cup: el City superó sin problemas la 4ta ronda
- Chelsea and Man City ease into FA Cup fifth round
- Niño de 8 años regaña a su maestra con una carta
- El duro momento de Juana Viale
- Mirtha Legrand pidió que Jorge Triaca deje su cargo
- Cavani se convirtió en el máximo goleador histórico del PSG
- Evo Morales inspecciona nuevas líneas del teleférico en La Paz
- Meet Yaya: Aubameyang's blood relative speeding up Arsenal move
- El Facebook Live de Nicolás Maduro que resultó un fracaso