At a meeting with Iran, Britain, France, and Germany, convened by the EU's top diplomat Federica Mogherini, the European powers that helped negotiate the 2015 accord will reassure Tehran they remain committed to it. The reimposition of broad economic sanctions would make things far worse for the average Iranian, embolden the regime of mullahs to restart their nuclear program and do even more to support terrorism, and give them a handy excuse for crushing the protests.
The U.S. Treasury Department has sanctioned 14 companies and individuals in Iran and China - in connection with alleged human rights violations and weapons proliferation.
"We are gradually coming to the conclusion that an internal decision by the US to leave the (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action) has already been made or is close to being made", Ryabkov told Interfax news agency.
After lawmakers raised the issue of protections for immigrants from African nations, Haiti and El Salvador, the President reportedly demanded to know why the United States should accept immigrants from "s***hole countries", rather than, for instance, wealthy and overwhelmingly white Norway.
Un subcomisario fue asesinado en un intento de robo Florencio Varela
En tanto, los informantes indicaron a Télam que los ladrones escaparon con el automóvil del policía y con las armas reglamentarias de ambos agentes.
The first US sanctions against Russia were imposed in 2014 for its role in the Ukrainian crisis and for annexing Crimea.
"Any attempts by the U.S. side to unseal the JCPOA without consent from all the other parties would directly violate the fundamental principles of international law, and as the matter also concerns the nonproliferation regime, it would also serve as a powerful incentive toward its further erosion", Kosachyov said.
Meanwhile, the Iranians have dismissed US pressure to renegotiate the deal.
During his presidential campaign and into his term of office, Trump has said he opposes the deal, claiming that Tehran has violated the "spirit" of the accord.
Iran says its nuclear programme is only for peaceful purposes.
- "Estamos ante una de las fases cruciales del Dakar" — Sainz
- Lobos BUAP cae en casa ante Querétaro
- Maluma estará en el desfile de Dolce & Gabbana
- En el Abierto de Australia debutarán tres argentinos, entre ellos Mayer
- Conte urges Chelsea to complete Sanchez deal
- Bannon steps down from Breitbart News after break with Trump
- Amazon abre oficina en Chile y gestiona centro de datos
- Nico Cartosio shared the details about his sensational work "Christmas on the moon"
- Suma homenajes: Paul McCartney tendrá una estatua en Cuba
- Arrestan a diputado acusado del asesinato de dos periodistas — Guatemala