"That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end. this presidency".
President Donald Trump is praising a major Republican donor family for distancing themselves from his former adviser Steve Bannon. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders called the book a "complete fantasy" and an attorney for Trump sending a "cease and desisit" threat to the book's author and publisher.
Trump, upon hearing of the book's release, expressed his views on Michael Wolff and political figure Steve Bannon.
"They all say he is like a child".
"It sparks interest. If their goal was to sell books, my guess is that's what the publishers wanted". "When he came in he was very very pleasant". The book sold out at a local bookstore at midnight on Friday, and it's already topping Amazon's Best Sellers list. "I've had no reason to question his mental fitness". So on the first day of the presidency, when he announces that the inaugural crowds were three or four or five times larger than they actually were, you couldn't say to him 'That's not true!
I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star ... to President of the United States (on my first try).
Mark Wahlberg donará 1.5 millones de dólares al movimiento #TimesUp
El dinero recaudado es utilizado para la defensa de todas las víctimas de abusos sexuales de bajos recursos económicos. La agencia que representa a Wahlberg , William Morris Endeavor ( WME ), también hará una donación de USD 500.000.
Both declined comment to the publication.
Mr Wolff said that White House staff described the president as childlike because "he has the need for immediate gratification".
"My window into Donald Trump is pretty significant".
She said that Bannon "spent a lot more time with reporters than he ever did with the president".
"I have to learn how he takes information in, processes it and makes decisions", Tillerson told CNN.
After excerpts of Wolff's book revealed Bannon making disparaging remarks about Trump and his family, including calling Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russian officials at Trump Tower "treasonous", Trump released a statement this week saying his former campaign chairman had "lost his mind".
- Liverpool can cope without Philippe Coutinho, says Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Caen acciones de Facebook por las modificaciones anunciadas
- Petrolera colombiana pide a rebeldes liberen a contratista secuestrado
- The four Premier League sides to back this weekend — Football Accumulator Tips
- Fecha, horario, canal de TV y dónde ver online — Liverpool-Manchester City
- El Papa aboga por inclusión social de migrantes
- Roger Federer faces Aljaz Bedene first up in Australian Open
- Hallan nueve desmembrados al interior de camioneta en Veracruz
- The Book of Bannon
- Pico Mónaco no deja de darle "likes" a las fotos de Pampita