The world's second-biggest carmaker said it plans to begin testing the e‐Palette concept vehicle in various regions, including the United States, in the early 2020s. The company is looking to deploy models at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to transport associated personnel.
"The common ground between our two global brands is fueled by innovation that enriches peoples' lives", said Zack Hicks, Chief Executive Officer of Toyota Connected. The e-Palette is interesting because it's both an announcement of a mobility alliance and future platform, but it's also by design the physical embodiment of that platform: A sort of blank slate for a variety of transportation needs. The company launched its mobility services platform in earnest last year, however, and now it's making it clear that going forward they're going to be putting a lot of investment and focus behind taking the platform and turning into something with real commercial applicability and viability.
It's an ambitious and unusual approach to what's still a fledgling segment of the auto industry. He unveiled e-Palette, Toyota's autonomous concept vehicle, as proof of a new business landscape just over the horizon.
A video shown at the presentation has autonomous vehicles stopping to pick up passengers, other vehicles with work space so someone can continue work while commuting and another that delivers food. The alliance will create a broad-based ecosystem of hardware and software support designed to help a range of companies utilize advanced mobility technology to better serve customers.
El video del grave vuelco que sufrió Nani Roma — Impactante
Tienen hasta mañana para poder hacerlo, pero la condición del piloto es reservada y es más que complicado que eso pueda suceder. Tras el accidente, Roma fue traslado al aeropuerto de Ica y, de ahí, en un avión a Lima.
These vans could be utilized as versatile shops, meandering around a business grounds, for example.
Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easier, more convenient customer experience with an emphasis on delivery and digital ordering.
The technology promises to make batteries smaller, lighter and more affordable. Although the concept of a driverless Pizza Hut truck may seem farfetched, automaker Ford recently announced a similar initiative with Domino's Pizza with a specially-equipped Ford Fusion.
- Buscan probar con videos que Axel Arenas no asesinó a Karen
- Governor proclaims UCF Knights national champions in Florida
- Frente Amplio pedirá nuevamente destitución de Kuczynski — Perú
- Ecuador investiga uso de deuda en últimos cinco años
- Conoce quién será la nueva protagonista de "Sabrina, la bruja adolescente"
- Celebran cumpleaños de David Bowie con versión inédita de "Let´s dance"
- Los insólitos consejos de Andy Freire para ahorrar
- Pink entonará el himno de EU en el Super Bowl LII
- Facebook se pone al nivel de YouTube en los acuerdos con discográficas
- Cómo recuperar los mensajes borrados de WhatsApp