Rosso has a history of tackling controversy in the news through his art. Last spring, he combined two major stories ― a mistreated United passenger and Trump's decision to fire former FBI director James Comey ― in one much-discussed illustration. We hope now that Americans are one step closer to knowing the facts about these memos, which were written and leaked for pernicious purposes to target a sitting president with a criminal investigation. CNN, along with USA Today, The Daily Caller and advocacy groups Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch are all part of the case to release the memos to the public.
It's plagued him since his campaign for president [VIDEO]but Donald Trump can't seem to shake the allegations that he's been in cahoots with Russia.
The court order tells the government to turn over the Comey memos for review by January 18. It had previously asked the judge, James E. Boasberg, to review an affidavit from an FBI employee explaining why releasing the memos is an issue for the probe.
Comey, who Trump fired in May over his handling of the Russia investigation involving the president's 2016 campaign, reportedly began keeping memos of his interactions with the president and explained some of those contacts during testimony before the Senate intelligence committee in June.
Judicial Watch recently made court filings on behalf the Daily Caller News Foundation and on behalf of Judicial Watch, requesting that the Justice Department be ordered to produce all Comey's unclassified memoranda about his one-on-one conversations with the president. We're glad the court followed up on our specific suggestion that it review the documents directly. "And the FBI must be required to honor the Freedom of Information Act". The New York Times published a report about the memo on May 16, 2017. "I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons, but asked him to, because I thought that it might prompt the appointment of a Special Counsel". Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed the following day.
Comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal or abusive attacks on other users may be removed and result in a ban.
- Una farsa: el programa de Politti, nuevamente envuelto en un engaño
- RB Leipzig's Keita could complete Liverpool move in January if
- España con récord de turistas
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Il malware causa videogiochi dal Google Play Store per visualizzare annunci pornografici
- Extécnico del Chelsea correrá el Rally Dakar
- Nadal, Federer lead rankings at Australian Open
- Tiernas palabras de hijos de Mariana Levy a Ana Bárbara
- Luis D'Elia desde la cárcel: "Macri no va a terminar su mandato"
- EPL: Guardiola beats Mourinho, Conte, Sir Alex to set new record