"Several things that are true and several that are not".
In reaction, the publisher moved up the release date. Trump has said the book is full of lies.
An employee at Beers Books in downtown Sacramento described the interest for a single book as "unprecedented".
The president also claimed that Bannon "cried when he got fired and begged for his job". But Bannon has not retracted his statements, leading to a dramatic rift with both Trump, and Bannon's financial backers.
Earlier Friday, Mediaite's Lawrence Bonk posted a comprehensive round-up of some of the criticism of Wolff's journalism. "Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look".
Pundits were also left scratching their heads over this word of warning at the beginning of "Fire and Fury".
"The book is mistake after mistake after mistake", White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday.
Story by David Nakamura covers the White House.
But according to existing law, a President has the right to fire the FBI director without any grounds, something Dhillon knew as a veteran Justice Department lawyer who had worked with McGahn.
Sanders spoke Friday on "Fox and Friends" Friday about Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House". "I will quote Steve Bannon: 'He's lost it, '" Wolff said during that interview. And the book won't be available for shipping until Jan. 10.
Wolff says the book is mostly based on talks with people who have worked closely with the president.
"I absolutely spoke to the president", Wolff said.
After the passage was published, Trump said in a statement, "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency". He told NBC's "Today Show" those insiders questioned the President's mental state.
Wolff said Friday he had spoken to Trump since the inauguration.
It already has cost him a key backer. You can read the letter here.
Trump slammed the book, tweeting Thursday night that it's full of "lies, misrepresentations and sources that don't exist".
- Trump, Macron Agree to Continue Pressure on N. Korea
- Un subcomisario fue asesinado en un intento de robo Florencio Varela
- Benavides está puntero en la general y quiere ser leyenda — Dakar
- Con puro gol mexicano, León le pega al Toluca
- Mario Testino está en la mira por presuntos actos de acoso sexual
- El golazo colectivo de Tottenham ante Everton — Premier League
- Arrestan a diputado acusado del asesinato de dos periodistas — Guatemala
- "Estamos ante una de las fases cruciales del Dakar" — Sainz
- ¡OMG! Robert De Niro llama "idiota" a Donald Trump
- Maluma estará en el desfile de Dolce & Gabbana