"He added three minutes later: ".to President of the United States (on my first try).
Wolff, referring to what he calls Trump's "small staff of factotums, advisors and family" through the first year of the president now believes, he writes in The Hollywood Reporter, that "all - 100 percent - came to believe he was incapable of functioning in his job".
"Suddenly everywhere people are going, 'oh my God, it's true, he has no clothes'".
He also described Wolff as a "total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book".
The book - 'Fire and Fury' - quotes White House aides claiming Mr Trump has a short attention span, often repeats himself and refuses to read briefing notes.
The White House has decided to place a ban on the use of personal cell phones for staff and guests in the West Wing according to a recent Bloomberg report.
Why does he say stuff like "dumped like a dog"??
The RNC left no illusions about how it is characterizing the explosive book.
On Thursday Mr Gingrich echoed Mr Trump's charge that Mr Bannon had "lost his mind". "They could go days at a time without contact, even when they were both in Trump Tower".
The book was released four days ahead of schedule due to an effort by lawyers for President Donald Trump to stop its publication.
"I've never questioned his mental fitness". Charles Harder, a personal attorney for the president, has sent cease-and-desist letters to Wolff, his publisher and Steve Bannon.
By any standard, Wolff's book has had an extraordinary impact for an as yet unpublished work.
Donald Trump did not know what Brexit was a fortnight before the EU referendum, the author of a sensational new book about the US President has claimed. Assistants - young women in the Trump uniform of short skirts, high boots, long and loose hair - as well as, in situation-comedy proximity, all the new stars of the show: Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Reince Priebus, Sean Spicer, Jared Kushner, Mike Pence, Gary Cohn, Michael Flynn (and after Flynn's abrupt departure less than a month into the job for his involvement in the Russia affair, his replacement, H.R. McMaster), all neatly accessible.
"I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect", Wolff said.
- Dominic Thiem an Australian Open doubt after Kooyong Classic withdrawal
- RPDC y Corea del Sur efectuarán nuevo diálogo sobre PyeongChang
- Rafael Nadal downs Dominic Thiem in surprise exhibition
- The January 2018 Nintendo Direct Mini Highlights
- Se arroja de puente de 12 metros para salvar a una pequeña
- Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez in talks over Liverpool move despite Arsenal desire
- Microsoft opens the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update floodgates
- Atlético de Madrid vence 1-0 al Eibar
- Benavides tercero en la séptima etapa — Dakar
- Nadal downs Thiem in surprise exhibition