HMD Global has already started expanding its lineup of Nokia smartphones, with Nokia 6, and within a week, leaks about another upcoming Nokia handset are surfacing. This time around HMD Global has equipped the Nokia 6 (2018) with a much more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset clocked at 2.2 GHz. TOdy, the smartphone again has leaked in another set of images showing the smartphone in detail.
For the uninitiated, HMD Global is now leading the smartphone maker Nokia with a refreshed Android phones lineup.
2017 saw Nokia making a huge comeback in the smartphone industry as the year saw the iconic brand launching a number of new devices and all of them managed to sell well. In the zooming department, since it lacks a dedicated tele-lens the Nokia 8 can't compete with devices that do have such a setup. For one, the image on the left has its camera module integrated with the rest of the polycarbonate body. Nothing else is known regarding the specs and features.
One of the phones that were introduced by Nokia last year is the Nokia 6 - a device that is made to cater the midrange market.
There are two images of the phone leaked online. The end result is anything but impressive, especially given the Zeiss name on the back of the phone.
Dual-sight capture on the Nokia 6 allows users to capture photos and videos from the front 8MP and rear 16MP camera at the same time.
The Nokia 6 (2018) has been launched in China in two variants - one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage for CNY 1499 (approximately Rs 14,600) and one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage for CNY 1699 (approximately Rs 16,600).
- Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
- Lilly Téllez confirma buscará senaduría por Morena
- Cuatro balseros muertos y 20 desaparecidos — Venezuela
- Procesión de la Divina Pastora será custodiada por más de 10.000 funcionarios
- Argentina cerró el 2017 con una inflación del 24,8%
- Nueva York planea demandar a las petroleras por el cambio climático
- Cusco: familia de turista española que desapareció exigen a autoridades la busquen
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Gobierno argentino designa a nuevos embajadores de Ecuador, EEUU, Paraguay y Uruguay
- Messi pagó más de 14 millones de impuestos atrasados en 2016