Edinson Cavani became Paris St Germain's all-time top scorer and Neymar signalled his returned from injury with a double as the capital side extended their Ligue 1 lead to 11 points with a 4-0 home demolition of Montpellier on Saturday.
Here's hoping they got him something else and presented it to him behind close doors!
Reports on Thursday had perpetuated the story that the £200m summer arrival was tired of the standard of refereeing in Ligue 1 and had been left shocked by jeers from PSG fans after he prevented Edinson Cavani from eclipsing Zlatan Ibrahimovic's goalscoring record by nabbing a penalty of the Uruguayan.
As of such, an exit looks like a possible option.
"We have Neymar, he is very happy here, he is happy to score".
But the Qatari has dismissed suggestions that his talisman is going to leave the club.
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has alleged that Neymar would be allowed to depart if he helped the club achieve a first ever Champions League trophy this season, but whether that is true remains to be seen. "That would be a strange exercise".
Melania le da el "peor regalo" de aniversario a Donald Trump
Daniels, cuyo verdadero nombre es Stephanie Clifford, se presentará el martes en el programa "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" de la cadena ABC tras el discurso del presidente sobre el Estado de la Unión.
"That's the way we've done it. Perhaps if he'd still been here we would've done things differently".
Elsewhere on Saturday, 10-man Nice slipped to a surprise 2-1 defeat at bottom club Metz, despite Mario Balotelli's 19th goal of the season.
Montpellier boasted the 's best defense - having conceded 15 in 22 prior to the match - but was no match for a PSG attack which has netted 72.
"But I'm happy because it means I'm a good player, and quality players are always speculated".
"We have a big game against Real coming".
"He has a certain elegance. I think we had a great game", Neymar said. He doesn't need to change much to fit in. They could play together perfectly well.
But the day belonged to Cavani.
- Gianluiggi Buffon sobre su retiro: "Me gustaría jugar la próxima temporada"
- Transfer news: Wenger gives condition for Giroud joining Chelsea
- Roger Federer beats Marin Cilic to win 20th grand slam — Australian Open
- Pietro Pellegri Transfer to Monaco from Genoa Announced
- Chelsea and Man City ease into FA Cup fifth round
- Andre Roberson Has Ruptured Patellar Tendon, Will Undergo Surgery on Injury
- Bruno Zuculini confesó las razones por las que llegó a River Plate
- Nuevo alerta meteorológico para Entre Ríos
- Morena, PT y Encuentro Social confirman coalición en Sonora
- Evo Morales inspecciona nuevas líneas del teleférico en La Paz