Two goals in 2011-12, one in 2012-13, two in 2013-14, one in 2014-15, one in 2015-16 and two in 2016-17. Among his claims: trials at Doncaster United (sic) and playing against Wayne Rooney's cousin, a set-piece expert including 'the penos', and that he had scored in every game he has played in.
Ross Barkley has been cleared to make his debut for Chelsea on Saturday after a blistering start to his career for them in a secret practice match.
Liverpool might have dazzled in their attacking endeavours this season in the Premier League, having smashed 54 goals in their 23 league outings but their opponents haven't found it hard to breach their defence.
Conte cannot be absolved of blame.
Liverpool cite Woodburn's influence on the team as a squad rotation player as a reason they do not want to loan him out. With a strong finish to the season, the former Hoffenheim midfielder could see himself grab the accolade this term.
"I hear in the stadium (Anfield) that people like him - good idea - but I have no real idea if anybody thinks he's not important or whatever".
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain lined up in the midfield three against Manchester City due to his pressing ability, but Adam Lallana is another option and is more comfortable on the ball.
It is his preferred position and precisely why he agreed to a £60,000 pay-cut to move to Merseyside.
The German added: "We feel in a good moment". They step up, they deliver, they improve.
Jurgen Klopp has revealed that Liverpool are not actively looking to sign new players, although he refused to rule out further transfer business at Anfield before the end of January.
Olivier Giroud could be the next big-name departure from Arsenal in a player-plus-cash move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The problem they have is that everyone is watching them (through a magnifying glass) and saying 'still not good enough!
Perhaps he's just another young player Conte does not look like the of.
"Raggy was out, but hopefully back today".
Tammy Abraham has spent the season on loan at Swansea.
Human Rights Watch insta a detener la violencia policial
La CNDH informó en 2016 que 90% de los delitos cometidos desde 2000 contra periodistas en México han quedado impunes", señala el informe.
- Chelsea supera con comodidad a Brighton
- Fallece Olivia Lua, quinta actriz porno muerta en los últimos 3 meses
- Hernández recibe las credenciales como presidente de Honduras
- "Los pueblos amazónicos nunca estuvieron tan amenazados como ahora", dijo el Papa
- Atacan a balazos a mando de la Fiscalía en restaurante de Tlaquepaque
- El Papa clama en Perú contra el saqueo, esclavitud y abuso sexual
- Cae clavadista inconsciente, tras golpearse en la plataforma
- Millonarios y América, primer enfrentamiento del Torneo Fox Sports
- Netanyahu: EEUU trasladará su embajada a Jerusalén este año
- Jones taking unlikely inspiration from City in United's title pursuit