Sound far-fetched? Intel hopes not.
8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ - Block & Leviton LLP (www.blockesq.com) a securities litigation firm representing investors nationwide, is investigating Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) CEO Brian Krzanich's sale of the vast majority of his Intel stock - over $39 million - on November 29, 2016.
"For our processors and products introduced in the past five years, Intel expects to issue updates for more than 90 percent of them within a week, and the remaining by the end of January", Krzanich said. The chipmaker is counting on that future to provide renewed growth as Intel's established markets, PCs and laptops, settle into long-term decline.
The company also announced at CES that it has built a relatively large new quantum computing chip, a device that exploits the weird and wonderful rules of quantum physics to do certain types of computation with incredible speed.
It was flown inside the venue without a pilot and was tethered down after a short while. Security researchers have uncovered vulnerabilities, dubbed "Meltdown" and "Spectre", that could compromise nearly every modern computer, smartphone and table.
Intel veteran and HR chief Leslie Culbertson will run the new group. Neuromorphic chips take this idea further by etching the workings of neural networks into silicon. The firm's lawyers have collectively been prosecuting securities cases on behalf of individual and institutional investors for over 50 years and have recovered billions of dollars on their behalf. The battery system is split into nine discrete packs and each one is powering a pair of rotors ensuring that the vehicle keeps flying if one or two battery packs fail. While he didn't address the shakeup in Monday's keynote, Krzanich began his remarks by addressing the security issue head-on.
Was Krzanich Aware of the Security Flaw?"The collaboration of so many companies [to mitigate the threat] is truly remarkable", Krzanich said.
- Cierra convocatoria INE para ciudadanos
- Nicolás Maduro anunció la emisión de 100 millones de "petros" en Venezuela
- Peso pierde y dólar se vende hasta en $19.66 en bancos
- Apple Store evacuated after iPhone 6S Plus battery combusts and burns employee
- Zach Randolph will play Monday night as Kings face off against Spurs
- Apple faces 26+ lawsuits for slowing down older iPhones
- León de Boselli gana a Venados en la Copa MX
- Intentan incendiar la casa del periodista asesinado en Veracruz
- Trump Administration Won't Allow Offshore Drilling Near Florida
- Neymar Rated World's Most Valuable Star, Ronaldo Drops To 49th