The book outlines three warring factions within the White House during the first half of the year.
Wolff said he stands by "absolutely everything" in the book, including assertions questioned by fellow political reporters. Wolff characterizes Trump as uninformed and at times erratic since he became president.
Wolff wrote: "Melania was in tears - and not of joy".
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders is criticizing former White House adviser Steve Bannon, saying "we've seen a side that is frankly very, very disappointing".
The story extensively quotes Trump's former ally and chief strategist Stephen Bannon, who accuses the president's eldest son Don Jr. of "treasonous" contacts with a Kremlin-linked lawyer, and characterizes the president's daughter Ivanka as "dumb as a brick".
"This has so much hype, buzz about it", Sherman said, adding that a waiting list has been created. You shouldn't have said it from the beginning, but now we have to fix it'.
If you prefer a 'real' book, you can also pre-order a hardback copy at Waterstones online, or pop into their stores on the 9th when they're available.
However, Wolff has been accused of questionable journalistic practices in the past, and Trump and his allies have sought to undermine the book's claims and halt its release. "I did the quartet role", Blair said. Instead of halting publication, Wolff's publisher accelerated its sale to Friday, due to "unprecedented demand".
The new book 'Fire and Fury, ' a White House tell-all by Michael Wolff, continues to stir up controversy in Washington.
Wolff said Friday he had spoken to Trump since the inauguration.
Trump's attorney has demanded a halt to publication of the book or excerpts.
The release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" made headlines worldwide as the demand for the controversial book soars.
- ¡OMG! Robert De Niro llama "idiota" a Donald Trump
- Maluma estará en el desfile de Dolce & Gabbana
- Arrestan a diputado acusado del asesinato de dos periodistas — Guatemala
- Soldado rescatista en el 19-S no murió acribillado: Sedena
- Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
- Bannon steps down from Breitbart News after break with Trump
- "Estamos ante una de las fases cruciales del Dakar" — Sainz
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Un subcomisario fue asesinado en un intento de robo Florencio Varela
- Lobos BUAP cae en casa ante Querétaro