Barkley certainly does not appear to be bitter at being snubbed by Spurs.
Tottenham were one of the clubs that was strongly linked with the England international during the past few months.
In the letter, Mr Anderson tells FA chairman Greg Clarke and Premier League executive chairman Richard Scudamore that he feels "it is right that the public receive an assurance on this matter".
The 24-year-old midfielder will hope to force his way into the Chelsea first-team, with competition coming from the likes of Tiemoue Bakayoko and Danny Drinkwater. The Liverpool-born midfielder needs game time but with N'Golo Kante, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Cesc Fabregas and Danny Drinkwater all vying for a place in the middle of the park, it will take hard work.
Bill Kenwright insists he has 'no concerns' about Ross Barkley's Everton exit. "Otherwise it's a problem for him and it's a problem for the rest of the team". Football transfers in this country proceed with little or no scrutiny, and so whilst it may be the Barkley transfer reveals no fraud but only sharp practice, would the FA and Premier League have prevented the transfer from happening if there was a prima facie case of fraud underpinning the move?
"At worst, it could be seen as a deliberate attempt to drive down a player's value in the transfer market so as to benefit the player, his agent and the buying club", Mr Anderson said. Since 2013, recent FIFA data states that 1.59 billion USD has been paid to football intermediaries acting for clubs. Have your say in the comments section.
"I am so concerned about the circumstances surrounding this transfer that I am asking the appropriate police authorities to consider whether any fraud has taken place".
'[Arsenal] is very soon for him but we must be pleased because his physical condition is good, ' he said.
The ECHO has also attempted to reach Chelsea Football Club for a response.
- New book about Trump flying off local shelves
- Author Michael Wolff: Trump 'like a pinball shooting off the side'
- The New York Times recomienda visitar a Colombia en el 2018
- Man City's Jesus set to return next month
- Pyongyang propone un encuentro con Seúl para tratar visita de banda musical
- Mahrez prefers Arsenal move over Liverpool - report
- "Tevez puede jugar como nueve o como segunda punta" — Guillermo
- AMLO acudió a Duarte para que lo defendiera: Yunes Linares
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) to launch in India on January 20th
- Toluca vs Mineros, 10 de enero, En Vivo — Copa Mx