New England will play in its 14th AFC Championship Game, its the eighth at home and its seventh at Gillette Stadium, when they host the AFC South Champion Jacksonville Jaguars with a trip to Super Bowl LII on the line.
The recent hand injury that Tom Brady suffered in practice won't cause him to miss Sunday's contest with the Jacksonville Jaguars, but there's at least a chance it will affect the New England Patriots' quest to repeat as Super Bowl champions. But to those around him, he doesn't put himself above anybody else.
TB: "It's a great challenge".
Hoyer particularly said that Brady looked "great" in an interview with USA Today Sports.
With so much attention focused on Tom Brady's right hand injury, the 45-year-old Bledsoe was asked, with a light touch, about his status.
The quarterback was a limited participant in practice on Friday, and wouldn't say if he threw the ball at all during the session.
But there is little doubt Brady will play. ESPN's Diana Russini noted on Thursday that Patriots players would not reveal who ran into Brady. Turnovers are always the equalizer and if Brady throws a pick or two, and the Jags turn those giveaways into points, then all bets are off.
Yeah, we're going to get ready for Jacksonville, do the best that we can, make the best decisions we can for the team to do that, so that's what we're going to do. Brady is the most competitive guy in the NFL.
"He talks smack with our defensive coordinator [Matt Patricia]", said Patriots defensive back Eric Rowe, who was traded to the Patriots from the Eagles in 2016.
When asked about his exchanges with Patricia, who is expected to be named the Detroit Lions' head coach, Brady pleaded guilty. Do you feel like when he's in there you're getting the work that helps you meet that team execution?
He declined to discuss his injury or anything about practice.
"Tom Brady is as tough as they come, and this'll be one on the list of many things that he's fought through to play through".
The quarterback wore red gloves and responded to several other questions about how much he practiced or how he sustained the injury by saying, "I'm not talking about that".
"Multiple private sources telling me ..."
I love Carson Wentz.
It's also no exaggeration to say Coughlin's last piece of unfinished business would be bringing a Super Bowl title to the town he helped put on the National Football League map.
Still, Brady's toughness and durability are the stuff of legend.
- Osorio manifiesta su preocupación por inactividad de los europeos
- SCJN ordena consignación de exalcaldesa de Coacalco
- Facebook dará prioridad a fuentes de noticias "fiables"
- Nicolás Kicker logró otro gran triunfo en el Abierto de Australia
- House Intel delays Hope Hicks interview in Russia investigation
- El Papa Francisco casó a una pareja en pleno vuelo a Iquique
- Presidente Perú recibe al papa Francisco en el Palacio de Gobierno
- Piloto rebelde venezolano fue "abatido" durante operativo de captura: ministro
- "Hay que pelear por el campeonato" — Mario Salas
- México es el país más peligroso del mundo, dice Trump