"Sloppy" joins the ranks of other monikers Trump has bestowed on his foes in the past, including "Lyin' Ted" Cruz, "Little Marco" Rubio, "Liddle" Bob Corker, "Low Energy Jeb" Bush and "Crooked Hillary" Clinton.
Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon, praised his former boss on Thursday but is not denying anything in the book, and now the president's lawyers are getting involved.
Excerpts from Michael Wolff's book, repeated often in the liberal media, say sources close to the president claim he is forgetful and doesn't have the intellectual capacity to grasp the complex policy and politics of being president.
"(Bannon's) role has been greatly exaggerated, whereas the President hasn't gotten the due that he deserves for the movement that he put together to tap into the kinds of people whose life concerns don't get a lot of attention on CNN", Miller said.
"The one description that everyone gave, everyone has in common - they all say he is like a child", Wolff said.
President Donald Trump is praising a major Republican donor family for distancing themselves from his former adviser Steve Bannon.
The White House has criticized the claims in the book, with press secretary Sarah Sanders calling it "complete fantasy".
The revealing book deals with a number of controversies that have clouded the Trump presidency. NPR White House correspondent Tamara Keith reports.
He lashed out again in a tweet this morning, referring to "this phony book". On "Today", Wolff said the president's action boosted sales. "If I have to choose who is a liar and who is not.so far POTUS wins that dubious honor hands down!" an additional tweet read. Trump cited his career in business and reality television and his victory in last year's election as evidence of his mental prowess. However, the interesting anecdotes and details about the president and his closest aides have taken the internet by storm.
Trump, upon hearing of the book's release, expressed his views on Michael Wolff and political figure Steve Bannon.
And you can hear the first part of Kelly McEvers' conversation with Michael Wolff elsewhere in today's program.
- Mahrez prefers Arsenal move over Liverpool - report
- Toluca vs Mineros, 10 de enero, En Vivo — Copa Mx
- Fundador de Amazon hace millonaria donación en becas para Dreamers
- Mujeres entran por primera vez a estadio en Arabia Saudita
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- The New York Times recomienda visitar a Colombia en el 2018
- Pyongyang propone un encuentro con Seúl para tratar visita de banda musical
- Entendimiento entre las dos Coreas
- Man City's Jesus set to return next month
- Llegan los globos con harta diversión a Super Mario Odyssey