The absence of these key players is going to cost Dortmund for sure as they would have wanted a full-strength side against a team like Real.
Gareth Bale will once again be absent for the defending Champions League holders after he suffered a recurrence of the troublesome calf injury that has blighted his season.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang opened the scoring with a close-range finish and had a hand in two of Dortmund's other first-half goals before missing a glorious opportunity to increase the lead to five after half-time.
Real Madrid's season took another turn for the worse at the weekend; Los Blancos were held 0-0 by Athletic Bilbao at San Mamés. Over their last five La Liga games, Madrid have picked up only eight points.
Despite a gloomy campaign for the Westfalenstadion outfit both domestically and continentally, the 28-year-old has remained in fine form, bagging 17 goals in 19 appearances thus far.
AC Milan and Roma have been previously linked with the midfielder, but according to Calciomercato, he is also attracting attention from North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham.
Kevin De Bruyne, Raheem Sterling, Leroy Sane and David Silva in particular have left City fans on the edge of their seats, as well as coming up with crucial goals and assists to make them title favourites.
Real Madrid have secured qualification and face Borussia Dortmund - a team that needs to win in order to secure a spot in the knockout phase of the Europa League - on Wednesday. Live streaming is available on Fox Sports Go, which you can access with your cable or satellite subscription, either online or through their app. The game will be the last group stage match for both sides and the game is set to be an exciting contest as two evenly matched sides take on each other.
Tottenham's win over Dortmund on the last matchday ensured Spurs' first position in Group H.
The Gabon international has two tallies to his name and is offered at 5/4 (2.20) to add to that number, a price that looks tempting given that he has scored in his last three games against Real Madrid. I was very interested in the project, [but] it did not happen for many reasons.
Madrid President offered a public vote of confidence to Zidane, nipping the rumours of Zidane's departure in the bud.
- Terror en un vuelo de Oriente Petrolero por una falla técnica
- Megaoperativo en La Salada: 500 allanamientos y 2000 policías
- Murió Johnny Hallyday, el "Elvis" francés
- Fiscalización "criminal" de la Sundde arruinará los negocios — Consecomercio
- Confirma CNDH violaciones del Ejército en Tepatitlán; allanaron, torturaron y ejecutaron
- Cardinals Sign Miles Mikolas From Japan's Yomiuri Giants — Reports
- Thousands evacuated in Ventura County — California wildfire
- US recognition of Jerusalem risks igniting 'fire' in region, warns Turkey
- Roger Waters confirma su vuelta a la Argentina
- Se siente el calor: la máxima alcanzará los 30 grados