Kane had completed the year on 39 goals in the Premier League to break Alan Shearer's League record for goals in a calendar year as the 24-year-old put Tottenham in front in their 5-2 win against Southampton on Tuesday.
Kane also usurped Lionel Messi as Europe's top scorer for club and country in 2017 after taking his tally for Tottenham and England to 56, two clear of the Barcelona superstar.
As reported by the Mail, Tottenham are to look at improving Kane's contract at the end of the season, with the player currently earning relatively low wages of £110,000-a-week - that is significantly less than the likes of other strikers such as Sergio Aguero and Romelu Lukaku.
"Alan knows better than me as he is English and he knows the English mentality".
When asked what would happen if a club "knocked on his door" for Kane, the 45-year-old said: "It's easy for me".
"Maybe Harry Kane with his mentality can be the same kind of player for Tottenham as Francesco Totti was for Roma".
bet365's Steve Freeth: "Some will pull their face at the seemingly new phenomenon that is the 'calendar year'". He's priceless, there is no price. "It was a calf strain, but it is not a big issue". Now the most difficult part is coming because he needs to stick at this level.
"He has his head on his shoulders and he has a lot of humility and that's the key".
- "Comparar a Dybala con Messi es insensato", dijo Allegri
- Gonzalo Valenzuela separado de su novia chilena, ¿y con nuevo amor?
- Taxista de Don Francisco afirma que no le cobró de más
- Un asteroide pasará hoy jueves muy cerca de la Tierra
- Mujer cae a alcantarilla y encuentra a un menor desaparecido
- Corte de Arizona libera a ex Secretario de Hacienda de Guillermo Padrés
- Italianos ganaron batalla a Apple por marca de ropa "Steve Jobs"
- El padre de Hazard tiró una bomba del mercado
- Lo condenaron a 12 años por violar y embarazar a su hija
- Oficina creada por exministro venezolano hizo perder a PDVSA $4.800 millones