America pauses Thursday to remember the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor that brought the U.S. into World War II.
App users can watch live here beginning at 12:55 p.m.
Ducey took part in the Pearl Harbor Day walk, which started at Phoenix City Hall and proceeded to Wesley Bolin Plaza and the anchor from the USS Arizona. By the time the U.S. Secretary of State received the intercepted message, the Pearl Harbor attack was well underway.
Both President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump made small errors on tweets commemorating the attack on Pearl Harbor.
The event is not open to the public, but WAVY.com is planning on streaming it live. More than 300 aircraft and 19 Navy ships, including eight battleships, were damaged or destroyed.
The war, as we know, altered geopolitics for the rest of the 20th century and ushered in the nuclear age with the atomic bombs that forced Japanese surrender and ended the war in 1945. "You had to do your job".
- "Salvator Mundi" se exhibirá en el Louvre de Abu Dhabi
- Senador republicano anti-LGBTI es arrestado por prostitución infantil
- Manchester United, Basel, Roma, Juventus into Champions League last 16
- Here Are the California Freeway and Road Closures Caused by Fires
- Si la llevan presa a Cristina Kirchner se arma quilombo
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 to ship in first devices in early 2018
- Champions League: United, Juve into Last 16; as Bayern Beat PSG
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Franken renuncia al Senado en medio de acusaciones de acoso sexual
- Sophie Turner revela detalles de la octava temporada de Game of Thrones