If the new report is to consider, Nokia 9 will be the star of the Jan 19 launch event, which will be followed by next-gen Nokia 8 launch. However, MyDrivers notes that the handset will come for custom software aimed at the Chinese market, so it remains unclear whether the handset will see a UK release.
The Nokia 3 will forgo Android 7.1.2 Nougat and will be upgraded straight to Android 8.0 Oreo, HMD has revealed.
Those specs are in line with high-end handsets from this year, but could quickly look dated in 2018, though that could explain the comparatively low price point rumored for the Nokia 9.
New Nokia phones come with clean Android and a promise of fast updates, but it turns out they are still not equals to the Pixels at least not as far as Project Treble is concerned.
It is expected that Nokia 9 will have 5.5-inch QHD display and will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
The 64GB variant of the Nokia 9 may be priced at around CNY 3,699 (Rs 35,965 approx.) while the 128GB storage variant might be priced at CNY 4,199 (Rs 40,826 approx.). It is also reported that the company will also showcase Nokia 8 along with other flagship device. The update comes with new features like PIP (Picture in Picture), new emoji, Notification timeout, and redesigned settings menu. On the camera front, the Nokia 9 and Nokia 8 (2018) are expected to feature a dual camera setup and IP67 certification, which will protect the phones from both water and dust protection.
- United, Juventus, Roma y Basilea avanzan a octavos de la Champions
- INEGI: cae economía de seis estados en 2016
- La reestructuración de Pdvsa será el motor para su desarrollo — Quevedo
- Impulsado por la demanda, el dólar trepó a $ 17,63
- Goolge dedica su "doodle" a la feminista Elvia Carrillo Puerto
- La bolsa de México avanza 0,19 % al inicio de la sesión
- Algunos juegos clásicos de Nintendo llegan a la tienda del 'Nvidia Shield'
- Dólar continúa subiendo, por encima de los 19 pesos
- "Thiago juega un rato fútbol y se cansa" (+VÍDEO) — Messi
- Lautaro Martínez firmó con el Atlético de Madrid