More recently, The Sun have come up with an exclusive report and claimed that Manchester United made a move worth 70 million pounds and also offered Henrikh Mkhitaryan to sign Dybala from the Old Lady.
Would you like to see Dybala at United?
Dybala has since gone off the boil, scoring only once in Serie A since October, leading Allegri to regularly leave the Argentina international on the bench.
The Juventus No 10 started the campaign in sensational fashion, with ten goals in his first six Serie A matches including two hat-tricks.However, he is currently suffering a crisis period and appears to have fallen out with the club.
The relationship with him absolutely hasn't changed. "Dybala came to Juventus three years ago and I think he's grown a lot". In my opinion, he still has huge margins for improvement.
"The comparisons which were made at the start [of the season] were damaging for Paulo, but fortunately he's a smart lad and he understands you can't compare a lad of 24 to two giants of football [Messi and Ronaldo], who have won 10 Ballons d'Or".
"Plus there's Neymar who is another that is close".
Whether he will join Manchester United or not remains to be seen. He has his own qualities, he's an extraordinary player. This means that whoever wants the player will have to sit down and negotiate with the Bianconeri on their terms.
Manchester United are on the lookout for a star signing in the January transfer window to give themselves a chance to bolster their squad for the remainder of the season. But in Italy. It's not just Dybala, Dybala is the least of that problem.
"He's doing well at Verona", Allegri said. "That's an important thing".
- El Presupuesto nacional para 2018 es ley
- Cristiano Ronaldo ganó el premio Globe Soccer por quinta vez
- Ortigoza ficha por Rosario Central
- Visita Ricardo Anaya la entidad
- Santo Domingo: Dos muertos y 23 heridos en la vía Alóag
- Panamá mantendrá subsidio eléctrico a 773.000 usuarios en el primer semestre
- Asegura López Obrador que Nuño sustituirá a Meade como candidato del PRI
- Odebrecht: "Con certeza apoyamos a Toledo, García, Humala ya Keiko"
- Gonzales reconoció interés de Alianza Lima
- La directora general de la UNESCO lamenta la retirada de Israel