It's embarrassing for Bottas. Two wins and 12 podiums is far from a measly return for Valtteri Bottas in his debut season with the Silver Arrows.
Former F1 team owner Flavio Briatore says Ferrari made a mistake by not signing Red Bull's Max Verstappen.
"I think this [the crash] has hurt and disappointed Hamilton a lot more than he is letting on", Darren said of the moment.
In the above clip following the incident, Vettel displayed a range of emotions showing his fury at Hamilton after being asked his thoughts on the criticism. The key was to make sure that in the middle sector we always got a gap, to make his life a little tougher.
Having taken pole with a fine lap, Valtteri Bottas was optimistic that he could turn his lacklustre second half of the season around in Brazil.
Ferrari was unfazed, however, recalling Vettel to his pit box one lap later, switching his tyres 0.6 seconds faster and sending him back out with enough time to keep the lead and assure his victory.
"Hopefully we can carry that strength into the next couple of years, not just next year, not just the winter but also the future".
Sebastian Vettel drove a consummate race to take a much-deserved win and Ferrari will be pleased with finally returning to the top step for the first time since round 11 in Hungary. It was crucial to get ahead.
Sebastian Vettel was somewhat downbeat on team radio after winning his 46th career grand prix and fifth of the year.
Bottas started the race in pole position, with Hamilton starting in pit lane after crashing in qualifying.
All of that seems well and good, but the battle at the front was wildly overshadowed by already-crowned 2017 World Driver's Champion Lewis Hamilton, who finished in fourth.
"You must not underestimate that in traffic against the Ferraris it was pretty difficult".
But Hamilton snubbed the opportunity. It was early doors, for one. Power unit problems deprived Vettel of the chance to qualify in Malaysia, forcing him into a mighty fightback from the back of the grid. A decision unlikely from Hamilton, Max Verstappen or Daniel Ricciardo for example. Fourth place was scant reward for the champion's drive. "The car is going to be a bus next year, it is going to be so heavy, like a Nascar", he added.
- A punta de pistola, asaltan a conductor en Miramontes
- Cómo pagar el Clap y servicios con Carnet de la Patria
- Cómo seguirá el tiempo este martes
- IMSS atiende recomendaciones de la CNDH
- No habrá reunión con el Gobierno en República Dominicana — Oposición venezolana
- Peña pide a las ONGs no hacer 'bullying' a instituciones de seguridad
- Empate sin goles entre Inglaterra y Brasil, en un partido amistoso
- Liberan a polígamo que lideraba secta
- Australia votó Sí al matrimonio homosexual en una histórica consulta popular
- Reports: Barcelona 'agree deal' for Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann