The former African Footballer of the Year posited that though Argentina struggled before securing the World Cup ticket, they boast one of the most intimidating collection of quality players in the world.
Mikel was rested for the final World Cup qualifier in Algeria on Friday, but he will start against the South Americans as Nigeria begin their preparations for the World Cup in earnest.
Nigeria will take on Argentina today, and Uzoho who was on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Algeria on Friday is heavily tipped to be between the post against the Argentines.
Lionel Messi withdrew from this game but Sampaoli still has big names he can call on in place of the Barcelona ace.
According to the newspaper, Sampaoli will make five changes to the team that beat Russia.
"For me, the Argentines are beatable because records are meant to be broken".
The match will be played at a warm temperature of 16 degrees in Krasnodar, a city located about 1,300 kilometres to the south of Moscow.
The 2015 FIFA U17 World Cup-winning coach also spoke on coach Gernot Rohr's reported plan to give young goalkeeper Francis Uzoho his debut in the friendly against Argentina.
"But the Argentines can be understood, they want to save their captain".
His reflex was also sharp during shooting drills although goalkeeper Daniel Akpeyi also showed flashes of the form that has seen him earn rare reviews for PSL side Chippa United, the last few months.
The Argentina likely starting XI in the match to kick off at 5.30 pm Nigerian time would be Marchesín; Javier Mascherano, Germán Pezzella, Otamendi; Banega, Kranevitter, Giovanni Lo Celso; Dybala; Pavón, Agüero and Ángel Di María.
- Maluma sorprende a concursante de 'La voz' con un beso
- Kast: Si no paso a segunda vuelta, mi adversario político será la izquierda
- Gobiernos estatales gastan más de lo que dicen: IMCO
- Liga MX reprueba decisión de Rayados en Clásico Regio
- Aislinn Derbez y Mauricio Ochmann cambian de look radicalmente
- Conoce al "ladrón de bancos más sexy del mundo"
- Beltrán culmina carrera de 20 años en las GL
- En 2018, dos iPhone con display OLED y uno con LCD
- "Es altamente probable que Keiko Fujimori haya recibido dinero de Odebrecht" — Mulder
- Logran burlar la seguridad de Face ID del nuevo iPhone X