The Samsung Galaxy S9 is said to arrive with a dual camera setup in a vertical position.
Neither of these rumoured features have been confirmed.
The source - Ice Universe - has previously leaked information about new Samsung devices which have turned out to be correct, so the odds are likely that Samsung are working on a Samsung Galaxy S9 Mini device.
Samsung is going to be one of the first brands to bring a note-worthy flagship in 2018, and as we all can guess - there will be two smartphones. It'll also have a Samsung Exynos 7885 processor inside, along with 4GB of RAM, while the bodywork will be water proofed.
Coming to the Galaxy A7, AndroidHeadlines reports the phone has the model name "SM-A730F", and while the FCC listing does not reveal any of the specifications, the model name is similar to the version spotted on GFXBench. The position of the cameras will hopefully deliver higher quality photos. It will be interesting to see whether Samsung will make this phone to be a mid-range offering, or will we actually see a really compact flagship from this Korea-based tech giant. Samsung hasn't added the curved display on to any of its other lines of products, so it's likely that this new device will be added to the S line-up.
But the Galaxy A series does mirror the design of the S sries and we've seen it come with a metal and glass design like the S6 and S7.
Both rear cameras sport optical image stabilisation (OIS) to help produce clear photos - even in low-light. And unlike the iPhone, Samsung lets you adjust the level of background blur after the photo has been taken. The smartphone is an update of the existing Samsung Galaxy A5 launched in early 2017.
This new flagship will reportedly boast a foldable OLED display.
Some rumours suggest the South Korean company will only release the smartphone in its native market, before rolling-out worldwide later in 2018.
- Whatsapp: ¿Cómo ver los mensajes eliminados de una conversación?
- A punta de pistola, asaltan a conductor en Miramontes
- US Military Leaders Would Reject Nuclear First-Strike Orders — Retired General
- Reports: Barcelona 'agree deal' for Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann
- Telcel impugnará tarifa de interconexión móvil
- Válido uso de App de independientes en varios dispositivos: INE
- No habrá reunión con el Gobierno en República Dominicana — Oposición venezolana
- Reconocen los trabajos de Paul Molitor y Torey Lovullo
- Empate sin goles entre Inglaterra y Brasil, en un partido amistoso
- Diana Croce resultó segunda finalista en Miss Internacional 2017