An 'angry' Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly rejected a new contract at Real Madrid and demanded a transfer away from the Spanish giants at the end of the season.
Meanwhile, Spanish football journalist Edu Aguirre who works for Spanish TV station El Chiringuito reports that Ronaldo has informed club president Florentino Perez of his decision.
Lionel Messi has again failed to make the top three in the Goal 50, with the Barcelona ace finishing in fourth place for the second consecutive year.
Aguirre said, "Cristiano has already told the club he wants to leave, he is very angry about the offer of renewal, he considers that he needs more affection, the club does not value him".
Ronaldo was on hand for the birth of Alana Martina after being rested by Portugal coach Fernando Santos for friendly matches against Saudi Arabia and the United States during the ongoing international break.
When asked earlier this month he was expecting to sign a new deal with Madrid, Ronaldo told beIN Sports: 'I don't want to renew. Ronaldo did not feel inferior to anyone and he was fighting to be the best he could possibly be.
Real talisman Ronaldo has also struggled this time out, with the 32-year-old netting just one La Liga goal in seven appearances.
- Aumentan crímenes de odio contra latinos en Estados Unidos
- Oaxaca con 30 cajas de ahorro en la quiebra — Condusef
- Claves del navegador "más veloz" que busca destronar a Chrome — Firefox Quantum
- Trump Announces Next HHS Nominee, Dems Scrutinize His Former Employment
- Lanzan alerta 15 mil científicos por daño irreversible al mundo
- Perú declarará día no laborable si selección clasifica a Rusia 2018
- Pay-To-Play 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Enrages Gamers
- CNE no admitió inscripción de Ricardo Patiño como presidente de Alianza PAIS
- Aumentan de nuevo emisiones de dióxido de carbono
- Honduras coach cries espionage — Drone-gate