The question is, is the Xbox One really worth the £450 asking price considering the abundance of sub-£200 deals for the Xbox One S right now? Microsoft haven't come out of the gates with glorious tales of how their new console has been selling like hotcakes, and some data in from the UK might make you curious as to why. Accessories are also on sale; you can get $50 off an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller with the purchase of an Xbox One X through the 18th, and $15 off Xbox Design Lab controllers online from the 21st through the 27th. Walmart is also offering Xbox Live Gold 3-month subscriptions for $12.50, that's nearly half the regular price. It's been nearly a week since its debut and it seems the console is off to a strong start. Keep in mind that an item depreciates in value as soon as you place it and go into Live mode again, so it's best to sell stuff before ya do go back to controlling your sims. Walmart is advertising that deal as part of its Black Friday promotion. Find the deals here on Microsoft Store.
- Save up to $100 on ASUS Transformer Book Flip 2-in-1, TP200 at ASUS.com/US.
Save on great Lenovo devices like the Yoga 720 for $729.99, the Legion Y520 for $749.99, and the Yoga 910 Star Wars Glass for only $999.99.
- Save on Samsung devices this Black Friday with Galaxy Books starting at $529.99 November 17 - 27, and All-in-One PCs November 19 - 25 at Samsung.com and other retailers.
- Alejandro Vandenbroele negocia en Comodoro Py declarar como "arrepentido"
- La reacción de Rossi cuando lo mandaron a calentar ante Suecia
- Daniel Bisogno llama "loca y tarada" a Mon Laferte
- Xi Jinping recibirá al presidente de Panamá
- Te pagan por vivir de vacaciones en Cancún
- Aaron Judge, novato del año de la Liga Americana
- México prepara respuesta en caso de que EU abandone TLCAN
- Un gato sospechoso de un "intento de asesinato" — Insólito
- Choque de dos buses deja tres fallecidos y diversos lesionados
- Procesaron a Echegaray y lo embargaron por $15 millones