"I am pleased that Prime Minister Hariri has announced he will return to Lebanon soon, and we will then discuss all the circumstances, issues and concerns that need to be addressed, " Aoun tweeted.
"We appeal first of all to the political forces to focus on Lebanon and what they can deliver to their citizens, Prime Minister Hariri to return to his country and the unity government.to focus on domestic achievements", the bloc's top diplomat, Federica Mogherini, told reporters.
In an unexpected move, Hariri, a Sunni Muslim politician and longtime ally of Saudi Arabia, quit as Lebanon's prime minister on November 4 during a visit to Saudi Arabia.
The man at the background triggered widespread speculation, amid various uncertainties in the minds of millions, asking about who he could possibly be and what message was on the rolled white paper he was holding.
The US and France have noted the diplomatic anomaly, expressing their support for Hariri and for Lebanon's sovereignty as tensions have risen between Beirut and Riyadh.
The Future TV channel had asked its viewers to share questions for Hariri under the hashtag #AskthePM in an attempt to dispel reports that the interview was pre-recorded.
A Saudi-led war since 2015 has destroyed most of Yemen's infrastructure and put nearly half of the country's population on the verge of famine.
Spectators along the marathon course wore hats and held signs reading "Running for you" and "Waiting for you". Hariri's family lives in Riyadh.
Saudi authorities have yet to comment on Nasrallah's assertions.
But Lebanese officials have said Hariri is likely to be under either house arrest or in temporary detention in Riyadh.
Wearing a suit and tie and with a Lebanese flag in the background, Hariri looked tired and spoke softly but firmly throughout the interview.
"We cannot continue in Lebanon in a situation where Iran interferes in all Arab countries, and that there's a political faction that interferes alongside it", he repeated on Sunday in apparent reference to rival movement Hezbollah.
With the borders reopened, some respite will come for the hundreds of thousands of malnourished Yemeni children and infected victims of war.
- Angie Jibaja fue internada en un hospital psiquiátrico
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Shakira pospone su gira hasta el 2018 por problemas de salud
- El Polaco y Tyago Griffo, eliminados del Bailando 2017
- Google will remove apps that misuse Android Accessibility Services from Google Play
- Trump Jr. revela mensajes intercambiados con WikiLeaks durante campaña
- Multará INE a partidos políticos con 536 mdp por anomalías en 2016
- Chivas se convierte en el primer finalista de la Liga MX Femenil
- Cam y las Panteras se devoran a Miami
- Ex novio de Selena Gómez sale con la ex de Justin Bieber