However that did not stop his PSG teammate Julian Draxler strolling into the France dressing room to give him some banter ahead of a friendly in Cologne tonight.
After a number of very quiet January transfer windows this year Liverpool look set to make a dent in the market.
Midfielder Julian Draxler says that he is not thinking about leaving Paris Saint-Germain, despite falling down the pecking order at the Parc des Princes.
Bayern need to push on with their plans of bringing through the next generation of players at the club. However, everybody else kept talking about it for four or five weeks afterwards.
Although the 34-year old is still a key player when fit, there's little excuse for a club the size of Bayern to still be so reliant upon him.
He said: "It is normal many things are written about a superstar like Neymar, also lots of bulls***. We are happy that he is with us".
Draxler, 24, was one of the players most at threat after Neymar's arrival in Paris but the former Wolfsburg and Schalke man has since reinvented himself as a central midfielder under Emery and is now enjoying regular minutes on the pitch.
Draxler: "It's not a good time for me to think about my future in the short or longer term", while conceding that "obviously the Bundesliga is always interesting". In light of speculation linking him with a move to Bayern Munich, the player muttered the well-worn, cliche lines of the modern footballer.
- US Military Leaders Would Reject Nuclear First-Strike Orders — Retired General
- Reconocen los trabajos de Paul Molitor y Torey Lovullo
- Battlefront II Heroes Unlock Costs Cut By 75% By EA
- Ladrón termina ahogado en piscina tras recibir disparo en robo
- Vettel boosted by Brazil win after 'tough couple of weeks' for Ferrari
- Diana Croce resultó segunda finalista en Miss Internacional 2017
- Samsung Exynos 9810 Processor Launched For Galaxy S9 Series
- Válido uso de App de independientes en varios dispositivos: INE
- A punta de pistola, asaltan a conductor en Miramontes
- Reports: Barcelona 'agree deal' for Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann