Coming to the specifications, the listing reveals that Redmi Note 5 will feature a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. The handset will bear an expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) and support hybrid SIM slot.
The new listing also shows the Redmi Note 5 housing a 4000mAh battery which is slightly smaller than the 4100mAh battery that came with the Redmi Note 4. The leaked images hint at a similar back panel as the Redmi Note 4 with a round camera lens and a fingerprint sensor right below it.
As the device is listed there, we get to see several details of the phone already, ahead of its launch. With smoke, there is fire as the TENAA application has brought some teasing pictures of the ace smartphone.
On the camera front, the earlier rumors had suggested that it could be a dual camera setup; however, the latest leaks indicate that may not be the case. The device will also have thin bezels.
The standard price of the device is BYN 359 but it is being offered to subscribers for BYN 299. We're pretty sure both cryptic model numbers revealed by the Chinese telecommunications equipment certification center (MET7 and MEE7) belong to a Redmi Note 5 that will bizarrely come after the Redmi Note 5A.
In the camera department, the upcoming Redmi Note 5 will pack a 12-megapixel rear sensor and at the front area will bring a 5-megapixel camera.
What's keeping Xiaomi from the US? Xiaomi's few phones have gained immense popularity in Pakistan, you can view the detailed review of Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
These aforementioned specs and features are all leaks and rumours, we will request our readers to wait till the official disclosure from the company for any confirmation.
- El once ideal de la temporada que eligió la FIFA
- Suspenden temporalmente extradición de Eugenio Hernández a EUU
- Daniel Scioli y Gisela Berger fueron padres de Francesca
- Acusado de intentar detonar bomba en Dolphin Mall
- Google Faces Pixel 2 XL Screen Burn-In Dilemma
- Guanipa terminará juramentándose ante la ANC — Constituyente Fidel Madroñero
- La FIFA premia a los mejores jugadores en la gala "The Best"
- Fox Sports transmitirá los partidos de Santos y Xolos — Es oficial
- Aumentan homicidios 23% en 2017: Segob
- Cuatro de los cinco gobernadores opositores juraron ante la Constituyente