Aside from exact pricing and availability, there's not much we don't know about the Tab Active 2.
The Galaxy Tab Active 2 sports an 8-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1200 x 800 pixels. There is no word as of now as to when the tablet will go on sale globally but it will be available in both Wi-Fi and 4G variants.
As it became known, the Samsung Galaxy S8 has dual camera that is able to blur the background, focusing on near objects.
Being targeted to business and enterprise customers with its military-standard MIL-STD-810 certification and IP68 water and dust protection, Samsung's new rugged tablet carries a price-tag of 500 euros. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor, which is paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be further boosted via a micro SD card. The screen features a high-sensitivity mode that allows you to use the tablet with gloves on. There are a lot of other tablets that you can buy in the same price range with similar specifications, but Samsung has implemented Bixby Home and Bixby Voice features in the Galaxy Tab Active 2, which makes this an interesting device.
Noteworthy features include a maximum brightness of 480 nits (for reference, the Pixel XL's screen gets up to 393 nits), IP68 water and dust resistance, an S Pen, a USB Type-C 2.0 port, dual-band gigabit WLAN (read: 802.11ac WiFi), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, and Global Positioning System. The tablet also features a front-mounted fingerprint sensor (housed underneath the physical Home button) for the biometric authentication process.
- Relaciones Exteriores renueva visa oficial a Iván Velásquez
- Maestra prohíbe a estudiantes hablar español y así reaccionaron
- Callao: Incautan 1300 kilos de droga camuflada en tubos
- Google Maps ahora te permitirá visitar otros planetas
- Google Pixel 2 Live Wallpapers APK For Any Android Device — Download
- PG&E could be at fault for California wildfires
- Positive signs from Alvaro Morata before Roma
- Dodgers a uno de la Serie Mundial
- Puig licks his bat during at-bat — WATCH
- Bulls' Mirotic suffers fractured jaw in fight with teammate