The 31-year-old is in his 10th National Football League season and fourth with the Giants, having also played for the Denver Broncos (2013), Philadelphia Eagles (2011-12) and Arizona Cardinals (2008-2010).
After being told he would be inactive for Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos, New York Giants cornerback Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie left the team's facility Wednesday and thus was suspended by the team. The cornerback came to the facility Wednesday and left the team without practicing.
"That's all I have for you right now", McAdoo said when asked multiple follow-up questions regarding the suspension.
McAdoo is now not scheduled to speak with the media Thursday after practice, but requests have been made for that to change.
Per the league's collective bargaining agreement, a team-imposed "indefinite suspension" can last anywhere from one to four weeks.
ESPN reported that the Giants plan to welcome Rodgers-Cromartie back "with a clean slate once he has served his punishment".
"DRC came in yesterday".
"He came in today, made a decision to leave", McAdoo said.
The Giants suspended the corner on Wednesday for walking out of team activities. "We had a conversation [Tuesday]. Chose to leave and we will put him on suspension". Rodgers-Cromartie then left the field against the Los Angeles Chargers while the game was still in progress.
"I think the leaders on this team, they're not going to let anything like that happen", Apple said.
- Carrie Fisher's dog watched his mum in the new Star Wars trailer
- Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool lead the way in 'big six' battles
- Del Potro avanzó a cuartos de final
- Escala conflicto lechero de Uruguay y Brasil
- Arranca el Coloquio de IDEA
- La emotiva carta de Bono a la familia de Santiago Maldonado
- Corea del Norte amenaza a EU con una "lluvia de fuego"
- $1.58 Earnings Per Share Expected for Apple Inc. (AAPL) This Quarter
- Lilita: "Hay un 20% de posibilidades de que Maldonado esté en Chile"
- Trump destaca cooperación con Pakistán tras liberación matrimonio secuestrado