On thinking Dana White is pushing the Ferguson fight to get Diaz to come down on his asking price: "Here's the thing, Diaz is saying he wants $20 million to fight Conor for the third time, which sounds insane". His style is, you know, it's not traditional.
Around this time past year, Stephanie McMahon's husband, Triple H, also spoke highly of McGregor. "I just think it's a more exciting fight for everybody. But yeah, without a doubt if he wants to stand and bang with Conor it'll be lights out fairly quick, I think".
The report goes on to say that McGregor is a fan of the WWE as he has modeled his persona on guys like The Rock and Ric Flair.
Should McGregor refuse to face the aforementioned Ferguson, the UFC reserves the right to strip him of the Undisputed title.
Ferguson agrees, insisting marketability is no way to decide a championship fight.
"I think people would rather see Conor versus Diaz", Roddy told Submission Radio.
On that late August night, Mayweather stopped McGregor in ten rounds in a fight that played to generally good reviews ( at least with casual fans) to improve his record to 50-0 (27 KO's). "That really worked. Conor could do it for sure".
"I think even Conor said himself that he's got unfinished business in the octagon and he wants to go back and defend his belt", Roddy adds. While it doesn't have the history of the Diaz-McGregor fight, that's still a good fight and a lot of people are gonna pay to see that and that is a good backup plan for the UFC and it is the legitimate fight. If the right fight comes up and the right money's on the table I'm sure he would jump in and go again. "I'm ready to start training next week".
McGregor's punches have finished numerous fighters since joining the UFC ranks but Diaz is the one person who has eaten all of those shots and still come back for more. "I will probably defend my interim belt more times than that dude would ever defend that belt". That's all you've got to do: "just set it down and you won't get ass kicked, I swear, by another Mexican".
- Cártel de Sinaloa ordenó ejecución de Miroslava Breach:FGE
- Consejo Político del PRI autoriza buscar alianzas para 2018
- Lenín Moreno presenta su Programa Económico sin "paquetazos"
- Senado colombiano aprueba en primer debate prohibición del asbesto
- Venezolanos con asilo político dejaron residencia del embajador de Chile
- Interpone Lozoya amparo contra investigación de la Fepade
- Toluca somete a Lobos en el inicio de la jornada 13
- Golf blamed for Gareth Bale's injury woes
- Millones de mexicanos aún aspiran a la salud: Narro
- Colombia: blindan acuerdo de paz con las FARC por doce años