That's a neat little bit of info for a couple of reasons, not least of which is the fact that we might actually see a proper reunion between Luke and some of the original Star Wars supporting cast, like Chewbacca and maybe even Leia.
Director Rian Johnson seems to have cut back on the lighthearted touches of 2015's The Force Awakens, and instead, chose to depict a sense of dread as the First Order aims to rebound and crush the Resistance once and for all.
Earlier this morning, the first full trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi was released to the masses.
The clip featured all the latest characters from the Star Wars universe. "Gary is very devoted to me and that calms me down". "I've only seen this raw strength once before, it didn't scare me enough then, it does now" he says, looking pretty spooked.
Tickets for the first screenings of the hugely anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi are already selling out, with Cineworld's website struggling to keep up with demand. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. She's terrified, but we quickly come to see her as a fast learner under Luke's tutelage. Lo and behold, we have the new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Baby Porgs are called Porglets, because of course they are. But for a few brief moments on Monday, social media allowed itself a mental break from the ills of the world to talk about Carrie Fisher and Porgs and wolves that look like they're made of ice.
- Kate Middleton mostró su pancita de embarazada — VENEZUELA
- Corea del Norte amenaza a EU con una "lluvia de fuego"
- Macri sobre la economía: "Lo peor ya pasó"
- Estados Unidos se retira de la Unesco por sus políticas anti Israel
- US flies strategic bombers over Korean peninsula
- Del Potro avanzó a cuartos de final
- Ministro de Energía explicó los alcances de la Ley de Equidad Tarifaria
- Escala conflicto lechero de Uruguay y Brasil
- Northern Ireland and Republic's World Cup play-off path
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone