A hat-trick by Rhian Brewster helped England storm into the final of the Under-17 World Cup, beating Brazil 3-1 in Kolkata.
With those results in mind, it appears as though England have another golden generation on the rise.
Wesley levelled the scores 11 minutes later, capitalising on a loose ball after Curtis Anderson parried Paulinho's shot, but Brewster put England back in front before the break after Brazil failed to deal with Steven Sessegnon's cross.
Born in 2000, Brewster joined Liverpool from Chelsea at the age of 15, and has enjoyed remarkable success since.
In the second semi-final classical Spain will take on a robust Mali at the Dr. DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai. Runners up in 1991, 2003 and 2007 Spain beat Mali 3-1 with double strikes from captain Abel Ruiz in the 19th (penalty ) and 43rd minute and Ferron Torres goal came in the 73rd minute play.
Don't miss any of the action.
Capable of playing on both the left wing and through the middle, his rapid ascent through the ranks has not gone unnoticed at Anfield, and he was named on the bench for the club's 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace last season.
Brewster opened the scoring inside the first 10 minutes, turning home the rebound after Gabriel Brazao had blocked his first effort from Callum Hudson-Odoi's cross. "Obviously great performance from the lads", said Brewster, who now tops the scorers' list in the tournament.
Stung by the goal, Brazil went all out and twice came close to scoring.
Weverson then found Lincoln, whose angled header was off the mark.
- Power contract to Montana firm should be 'voided — San Juan's Mayor
- Caso Ayotzinapa llegará al cine a manos de Guillermo del Toro
- Marcelo Díaz avisa: "Nunca voy a renunciar a la Selección"
- Spain pressures Catalan rebels amid civil resistance threats
- Rajoy aplica el artículo 155: Destituirá al gobierno catalán
- Balean a alumno de Colegio de Bachilleres de Iztapalapa
- México, listo para el Gran Premio de Fórmula Uno
- "Chicharito" se queda en la banca durante triunfo del West Ham
- Peso mexicano asoma la cabeza; dólar baja a este precio
- Ricardo Anaya afirma que ganó demanda contra El Universal, el diario apelará