Bellerin did his best to style it out and show no reaction as he continued the interview, but the young Arsenal player couldn't hide a slight smile at the antics.
"Then they had a week to basically respond yes or no to the buy-out clause".
The Gunners threatened again when Kolasinac's 20-yard drive tested Courtois, who parried to safety, but it was the hosts who should have been ahead when Pedro was played in on goal by a superb Fabregas throughball, only to send his shot too close to Cech.
As he spoke to the reporter, Chelsea duo Alvaro Morata and Marcos Alonso appeared in the tunnel behind him.
The former England midfielder also did not shy away from venting his opinion about the strikers expected to lead the lines for both teams and reckons that Alexandre Lacazette of his former club will not be a match for Chelsea's Alvaro Morata.
"Cesar Azpilicueta was a bit annoyed because he had already started house-hunting for me".
"If Arsenal score first you will watch and think 'wow, they look decent'". They have so much guile now Eden Hazard is back, a good system and players who can hurt you as well as those who can defend.
"But when they are losing too many of them just go completely and utterly missing".
Both sides were left to rue missed first-half opportunities in a match between two London rivals that failed to catch fire.
But the second half was not producing the same attacking action as the first, resulting in Arsenal making their first change with 24 minutes remaining, Sanchez replacing Lacazette, with Chelsea promptly responding by introducing Hazard in place of Willian. Let's hope we are in for a treat and Lacazette improves his stats at the Bridge...
- Michael Stewart suggests how Celtic can win against PSG
- Ciclista Rider "Guga" Ortiz ya está en Chile para iniciar su rehabilitación
- Saldo blanco tras Grito de Independencia en CDMX
- Rogelio Frigerio: "Cristina está alejada de la realidad"
- Programa Mundial de Alimentos contribuye a recuperación tras "Irma"
- F1 2017: Is Porsche Looking To Buy Out Red Bull?
- Corea del Norte lanza nuevamente un misil balístico en dirección a Japón
- Estados Unidos apoya negociación política del chavismo y oposición venezolana
- "Queremos que Gareth Bale haga más; necesita tiempo…" — Zidane
- Greinke's gem too much for the Giants — Arizona Diamondbacks