To add to the user experience, there is support for Amazon Alexa and you can access that without even having to unlock the screen.
Unlike other manufacturers, Motorola hasn't gone out of its way to shove a new gimmicky feature into its device to set it apart from the competition. On the front, it has 16 megapixels camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.0 µm pixel size. They have a home button at the front embedded with a fingerprint scanner.
Other notable features include some contextual information added to the camera software that offers information about landmarks and scans business cards, similar to what Samsung's been doing with Bixby. As seen on the earlier Moto devices, the Moto X4 also comes with stock UI. Motorola claims the setup will improve overall photo quality and the camera's performance in low-light conditions. The "Moto X4", as it is called, features a 2.2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor, 3GB of RAM, a 3,000mAh battery, 32GB of on-board storage (expandable with microSD), and a 5.2-inch 1080p display.
Powered by French startup Tempow, the Moto X4's new Wireless Sound System software allows you to play music simultaneously on up to four Bluetooth-powered devices. Here's what you need to know about the Moto X4.
It's also dust- and water-resistant and comes with Alexa, Amazon's highly rated voice assistant, on board. Both the cameras come with the ability to capture full-color pictures.
Under the hood, Motorola has made a few important updates to the X4.
Casa Blanca: 100000 hogares han sido afectados por Harvey en Texas
Luego fue degradado a tormenta tropical y este jueves, mientras atravesaba el estado de Luisiana , fue rebajado a depresión tropical.
It's clearly a cut above most other mid-range smartphones with its curved, sloped edges that make it comfortable to hold in the hand.
The Moto X4 catches the eye.
As for memory, the X4 will comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage or with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
We didn't spend a whole lot of time checking out the new camera, but this isn't too out of the norm, as many phones choose to go with this implementation with their cameras. The breakdown here is a 12-megapixel RGB shooter, paired with the secondary wide-angle 8-megapixel sensor to generate a wide 120-degree field of view. The rear-facing dual camera setup also supports features like Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Colour Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, Ultra-wide angle shot, Pro mode, Selective Focus, Selective Black & White (beta), Landmark/Object Recognition, Panorama, Slo-motion video, and 4K resolution video recording support.
- Puerto Rico abrirá contra México en la Serie del Caribe 2018
- TAS falla a favor de Chile y Argentina sigue en repechaje
- Presidenta de la Constituyente venezolana rechaza declaraciones de portavoz de EEUU
- Panaderos mexicanos, héroes de Harvey en Houston
- Nelson Cabrera se burló de Chile tras la derrota
- Boston Red Sox: Rick Porcello impressive when it matters most
- Retrasan PAN y Morena instalación de Mesa Directiva en San Lázaro
- Brexit reducirá empleo de europeos en Reino Unido, prevé estudio
- Ecuador visita a Brasil en un partido importante para sus aspiraciones mundialistas
- Comisión de Acusaciones ordenó inspección judicial en la Corte Suprema de Justicia