It would seem Clinton is not done fighting Trump just yet.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signs copies of her new book "What Happened" during a book signing event at Barnes and Noble bookstore September 12, 2017 in New York City. Experts said he took advantage of racial tensions and capitalised on voters' concerns over the US economy, overcoming a string of sexual assault allegations to win the election.
Trump's social media broadside against Clinton was not unusual for the president, who frequently takes to Twitter to criticize political opponents. "Happy to send a copy", she captioned a shot of her also newly-released picture book, It Takes a Village. At a campaign event last year, Clinton said half of Trump's supporters belong in a "basket of deplorables".
"You say there's so many coincidences, so many connections between people in the Trump campaign and Russia, but you stopped short of saying this, and I'm asking you if you will", Lauer began.
"The 'deplorables' came back to haunt Hillary".
In an interview with Refinery29 about her new book What Happened, Clinton didn't mince words when she was asked about the belief that Ivanka Trump, a White House adviser, would be a moderate influence on her father's more radical agenda. "That is all there is to do".
She also served eight years representing New York in the Senate, and eight years as US first lady. "That's what this investigation is to determine".
"Crooked Hillary Clinton blames everybody (and everything) but herself for her election loss".
- Newell's derrotó a Olimpo y logró su primer victoria
- Huracán José y otras dos tormentas tropicales avanzan en el Atlántico
- Maluma saludo muy amablemente a Belinda ahora que está soltera
- Luke Rockhold Wins but Stays in Middleweight Shadows
- R.Dominicana agradece apoyo de EEUU a contacto Gobierno y oposición Venezuela
- León hunde a Pachuca
- Diego de la Hoya gana decisión a Randy Caballero
- Veracruz y Lobos, sin margen de error
- Unión venció a Defensa y saltó a la punta
- Estados Unidos apoya negociación política del chavismo y oposición venezolana